Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ForceIsStrongWithMyD is offline Junior Member

how to withdraw from vial

meant to ask about amp
    Last edited by ForceIsStrongWithMyD; 04-25-2008 at 07:22 PM. Reason: dumb newb question

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    that's not a vile that's a amp

you need to snap the top off the amp at the neck then you can withdraw the oil
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

Streaker is offline Member
    Those are not vials bro. Vials have a rubber top. Those are amps. There is a spot in the neck of each amp that is weak glass. Use a nife to score it and then just bust it off.

You can use a felt tip maker pin cap over the top of the amp as an amp opener. Just put the pin cap over the top of the amp and snap it off.

swole25 is offline Senior Member
    is this a serious question? if so, i hope you did more research on the compounds you're putting into your body than how to do an injection!

Cdup is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swole25
    is this a serious question? if so, i hope you did more research on the compounds you're putting into your body than how to do an injection!
    word

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by TrelaraH
    I have all the needed syringes and needles, cotton swabs, etc. I just need to know how to withdraw the test-e from the vial. I've tried carefully putting the needle in but the vial is too hard for the needle to go in. my test-e looks like the below.

Obviously if you are not strong enough to push the needle through glass without it shattering in your gear, then you are not strong enough to be using it.......sorry, but you set us up for this flame.....

One way to do it is,you score the skinny part all the way around with a fine metal file then wipe it off with alcohol, wrap with a towel(so you don't cut yourself) making sure all oil is in the BOTTOM of the AMP . grasp both ends close to the neck and SNAP

BTW i think I will jump in the cockpit of a 747 tomorrow and try to land it without any knowledge of how to do it or stop the plane once on the ground.....I should be OK right?????

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    Obviously if you are not strong enough to push the needle through glass without it shattering in your gear, then you are not strong enough to be using it.......sorry, but you set us up for this flame.....

One way to do it is,you score the skinny part all the way around with a fine metal file then wipe it off with alcohol, wrap with a towel(so you don't cut yourself) making sure all oil is in the BOTTOM of the AMP . grasp both ends close to the neck and SNAP

BTW i think I will jump in the cockpit of a 747 tomorrow and try to land it without any knowledge of how to do it or stop the plane once on the ground.....I should be OK right?????:evil2:
    It works in every movie I have seen thus far.

Quote Originally Posted by EcToMoRpHiAn
    It works in every movie I have seen thus far.
    And I would bet that most of those actors in those movies have cycled and don't know how to open an amp. Their personal trainers do it for them.

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    man.............. thats all i'm saying.

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    oh my God.

Just out of curiosity, how many needles did you go through and how long did you try to attempt to pierce the glass?

Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMA5
    Just out of curiosity, how many needles did you go through and how long did you try to attempt to pierce the glass?
    I did it on my first try...BUT then again I used the FORCE !!!

littlemantc is offline Associate Member
    i was wondering that same question...if he doesnt know the difference between a amp and a vial...he should not be doing any gear at all

grab it by the bottom with one hand...and the top with the other..and snap the top off...then put your pin in to the bottom(but dont push too hard it might dull the tip)...then draw it out....then get all the air out of the syringe put a 23g pin on the syringe and push till the oil starts comming out...take a cotton ball with rubbing alcohol on it...wipe off your injecting area...stick the pin in the proper depth...pull the plunger back to c if your in a vain.(you should have air bubbles come in(dont worrie its ok...just u dont want to c blood)...if no blood then inject...this is learning class 101 on injecting from an amp..lol

ForceIsStrongWithMyD is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the tips guys, I appreciate it. When I wrote vial I meant amp, hence why I oreder amps and not vials. I've done my research on steroids , injecting, etc. However, I always read for vials, not amps. Just wasn't thinking, and instead of further researching I thought I'd just post.

Thank you to everyone who replied with usefull info. As for the flamers, it's b/c of you ppl don't post and misuse steroids.

See Below!
    Last edited by MAXIMA5; 05-12-2006 at 04:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TrelaraH
    As for the flamers, it's b/c of you ppl don't post and misuse steroids .
    I must have overlooked your snide comment earlier.

It's because of people like you who would rather post a stupid question than use the search feature that everyone else gets burned out and annoyed.

I hope I don't have to tell you how many threads pop up when i just searched for HOW TO OPEN AMPS.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Obviously if you are not strong enough to push the needle through glass without it shattering in your gear, then you are not strong enough to be using it.......
    Pfft... They can be tricky little fukers... some snap right off and others seem to shatter in your fingers... then there are others that simply hate to be opened

For the record - I would advise drawing with a hose (18-21g) and then switching to a new, smaller pin (23-25g) before injecting... if you scrape the bottom of the amp while sucking up the gear - it can dull the pin... which can make it less comfortable to inject and cause more scar tissue.

I must have overlooked your snide comment earlier.

It's because of people like you who would rather post a stupid question than use the search feature that everyone else gets burned out and annoyed.

I hope I don't have to tell you how many threads pop up when i just searched for HOW TO OPEN AMPS.
    True that - thousands of active members and thousands of posts will go into this in more detail. This is one of the best database's of AAS info on the Net - SEARCH it. And... if you ask if you can drink winny we will suspend you simply for the question

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    True that - thousands of active members and thousands of posts will go into this in more detail. This is one of the best database's of AAS info on the Net - SEARCH it. And... if you ask if you can drink winny we will suspend you simply for the question
    Seriously when I first joined here I saw all this stuff about Winny. and I wasnt sure for ages what the story was with regards to drinking it. I always thought people were making that up. And then I found out that you could drink it, but because of all the flamimng that went on without there ever being a straight answer it was months before I realised what the truth was.

I think we tend to flame a bit to much here, not this thread because I think trying to stick a needle into what obviously is glass is beyond my comprehention. But some other threads are over the top. We have to realise that we all knew shit about this when we started and probably were thinking about asking the same questions. Sure the search button is there but its not that simple for a complete newbie, first of all you have to know the function is there and then you have to workout how to use it effectively

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Seriously when I first joined here I saw all this stuff about Winny. and I wasnt sure for ages what the story was with regards to drinking it. I always thought people were making that up. And then I found out that you could drink it, but because of all the flamimng that went on without there ever being a straight answer it was months before I realised what the truth was.

I think we tend to flame a bit to much here, not this thread because I think trying to stick a needle into what obviously is glass is beyond my comprehention. But some other threads are over the top. We have to realise that we all knew shit about this when we started and probably were thinking about asking the same questions. Sure the search button is there but its not that simple for a complete newbie, first of all you have to know the function is there and then you have to workout how to use it effectively
    can you drink it?

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    can you drink it?
    Now I know its yes, but god knows why you would want too, needle pussies excluded !!!

Yeah, I'd drink it but I can't get it out of the vial? The side is hard to penetrate.

Yeah, I'd drink it but I can't get it out of the vial? The side is hard to penetrate.
    Bro you just have to bite the top off, its easy

I've been inserting them in my back passage, i thought they dissolved?
    this is were am going wrong,

I've been inserting them in my back passage, i thought they dissolved?
    this is were am going wrong,
    No mate that is correct, you just arnt pushing them in far enough. I use a bottle brush to push them in and it works great for me

I just eat the whole thing - the glass is suppose to have important growth factors that can synergistically enhance the steroid 's effectiveness while cauing tears in the mouth for partial uptake through the mucus membrane.

BTW - I AM NOT SERIOUS...

Lol!

lol, I think we are all bored.

lol, I think we are all bored.
    You think ?

You think ?

You made a great point up there somewhere Kale, before the jokes continued, (you included)..LOLOL

You are right, but from the other side. You personally know how much time you spend on here day and night trying to help along with many, and you have to admit that when a post like this comes along it is hard NOT to try and have some fun, and blow off steam, albeit at the newbies expense, but you mentioned this also:

"but because of all the flamimng that went on without there ever being a straight answer it was months before I realised what the truth was. "

Maybe that was a good thing!! It forces the truly motivated to keep searching and not just sign on here to get their cycle planned for them AFTER they already have gear in hand.

Either way, TrelaraH, I apoligize on behalf of AR for flamming you! I hope it was all taken in fun and that you stick around and learn from this wonderful group of men and women who VOLUNTEER their time and knowledge to help everyone out on this journey through AAS.

BY THE WAY, I only drink Winny on the rocks!!.......

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    To withdraw Test from amp; 1) Pm Shortie for address 2) Mail gear to Shortie 3) Shortie will withdraw gear from amp and return amps in nearly new condition.

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    To withdraw Test from amp; 1) Pm Shortie for address 2) Mail gear to Shortie 3) Shortie will withdraw gear from amp and return amps in nearly new condition.
    Shortie have you got your dick in that cat ?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    How else you gonna make him smile like that?

You made a great point up there somewhere Kale, before the jokes continued, (you included)..LOLOL

You are right, but from the other side. You personally know how much time you spend on here day and night trying to help along with many, and you have to admit that when a post like this comes along it is hard NOT to try and have some fun, and blow off steam, albeit at the newbies expense, but you mentioned this also:

"but because of all the flamimng that went on without there ever being a straight answer it was months before I realised what the truth was. "

Maybe that was a good thing!! It forces the truly motivated to keep searching and not just sign on here to get their cycle planned for them AFTER they already have gear in hand.

Either way, TrelaraH, I apoligize on behalf of AR for flamming you! I hope it was all taken in fun and that you stick around and learn from this wonderful group of men and women who VOLUNTEER their time and knowledge to help everyone out on this journey through AAS.

BY THE WAY, I only drink Winny on the rocks!!.......
    Bro my comments were in no way directed at you, you can be sure of that. But I am starting to see this more and more. Trouble is, because we are on here all the time and see the same questions day after day, we forget that the questions the people are asking are new to them but just plain simple and dumb to us. I understand the whole search buttonn argument and I tell them to use it sometimes as well. But we have to realise sometimes that getting an answer is not quite that simple. I have done lots of searches and not found specifiaclly what I am looking for.

Bro my comments were in no way directed at you, you can be sure of that. But I am starting to see this more and more. Trouble is, because we are on here all the time and see the same questions day after day, we forget that the questions the people are asking are new to them but just plain simple and dumb to us. I understand the whole search buttonn argument and I tell them to use it sometimes as well. But we have to realise sometimes that getting an answer is not quite that simple. I have done lots of searches and not found specifiaclly what I am looking for.

I know Kale, and I meant NO disrespect to anyone. My comment wasn't directed at you Just tryin to let the newbie understand why they might have landed in the crossfire of our "play time"
    We all try to be as patient as we can. I think as long as somewhere in the thread he gets his answer it is ok. The thing I don't like to see is when it resorts to name calling like "dumbass" I think there is no reason to belittle the newbie. BUT HELL YEAH LET'S INITIATE THEM WITH A NICE FLAME OR TWO.....LOLOLOL

I LOVE YOU KALE........

I agree with both of you, since I'm pretty sure I'm the evil flamer being referenced above.
    Like SMan said, it was "play time". HIs question was answered already, so why not play around a little. It's not like we refused to help him because it was a stupid question.

I remember the first time I used an amp, and I remember wondering what the correct way to open it was. But, I ran a search and was injecting 5 minutes later. I did not, however, think for one second that I should try to stick a needle through the glass.

Actually, if you re-read the entire thread, he was not really flamed at all, especially considering the nature of his question.

Is this flaming?
    littlemantc
    Associate Member Join Date: Feb 2006

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MAXIMA5
    littlemantc
    i was wondering that same question...if he doesnt know the difference between a amp and a vial...he should not be doing any gear at all

swole25
    Junior Member Join Date: Mar 2006

Swole25
    is this a serious question? if so, i hope you did more research on the compounds you're putting into your body than how to do an injection
    !
    Last edited by MAXIMA5; 05-12-2006 at 12:15 PM.

I agree with both of you, since I'm pretty sure I'm the evil flamer being referenced above.
    Like SMan said, it was "play time". HIs question was answered already, so why not play around a little. It's not like we refused to help him because it was a stupid question.

I remember the first time I used an amp, and I remember wondering what the correct way to open it was. But, I ran a search and was injecting 5 minutes later. I did not, however, think for one second that I should try to stick a needle through the glass.

Actually, if you re-read the entire thread, he was not really flamed at all, especially considering the nature of his question.

Is this flaming?
    littlemantc
    Associate Member Join Date: Feb 2006

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MAXIMA5
    littlemantc

swole25
    Junior Member Join Date: Mar 2006

Swole25
    is this a serious question? if so, i hope you did more research on the compounds you're putting into your body than how to do an injection
    !
    Seriously dude, I was not thinking of you or anybody in particular when I wrote what I wrote, if somebody is doing what I consider the wrong thing I would have no hesitation in calling them out directly believe me.

were not flaming too much!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information