Thread: eq doses

vaporz53 is offline New Member

eq doses

Iam going to do to a EQ only cycle( i know boooooooo!!) but i have a lil problem.I know i wanna take 600mg,however, the pins im using only have CC markings on them..Can someone tell me the conversion ration from 600mg to CC?? I was going to do one shot a week..Is this correct??I usually run fina ever other day when Ive done that..One week seems like a long time.Would I be better off breaking that up??Im wanted to go 12 weeks...Thanks in advance...

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Take it to 16 weeks and go with 600. I'm not going to preach but some test in the mix will do wonders for that cycle.

ya i know your right but i just chose not to this time..Money is an issue...But any idea about the conversion ratio?

looking for a quick conversion...help guys...600mg how many cc's is that..and how many times to inject during the week

looking for a quick conversion...help guys...600mg how many cc's is that..and how many times to inject during the week
    Last edited by Booz; 05-10-2006 at 02:49 PM.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by vaporz53
    Its a fairly basic question your asking.

A "CC" is a ML. How many MG/ML is your EQ dosed at. It should be on the vial?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    as stated abouv no flame but not rocket science........eq is usually 200mg per ml and 1 ml is 1 cc...............so do the math mate...........................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

oh thanks...duh...aight i feel worse than a rookie thanks for your help man...i will check that...

ok...one last question..suggesting 200ml=1cc..thats 3cc's if im doing 600mg...should i break those 3cc's up throught out the week??this is sad I should stick to cycles i know..Big fan of the fina test prop cycle..flame if you want but it works for me..

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    oh thanks...duh...aight i feel worse than a rookie thanks for your help man...i will check that...
    What research have you done for this cycle?

First cycle?

Why EQ only?

PCT Protocol?

no reason other than cach and as stated many times results can be had from EQ only cycles..I take test and blow up like a blimp..A friend did EQ only a while back while i was doing a fina test cycle and it worked well for him..Didnt bulk but hardened and got vasular..thats all..its all good just answer the damn question lol...jk

I hope you don't have sexual problems.

i really wanted the eq cuz of the slow gradual gains too..My girlfriend is not kewl with this at all..She was not with me thru other cycles and I have had temper problems iwth my other AS and everyone knew i was on cycle...yet another reason..

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    no reason other than cach and as stated many times results can be had from EQ only cycles..I take test and blow up like a blimp..A friend did EQ only a while back while i was doing a fina test cycle and it worked well for him..Didnt bulk but hardened and got vasular..thats all..its all good just answer the damn question lol...jk
    Bust is up into two shots per week. 1.5cc twice/week

I'm not a fan of any cycle without test but I'm not a preacher either. Let us know how it works out for you.

STILUNEEK is offline Junior Member
    I Did A Eq Only Cycle Before I Got Good Results I Packed On Like 15 Pounds Of Lbm I Know Its Frowned Upon But I Didnt Want To Take A Chance Getting Bloated With Test . It Was Also The First Time I Did Anything So Thats Why I Probally Gained So Much And I Only Did It For 10 Weeks At 400 Mg's I Didnt Know You Should Take Eq For A Minimum Of 12 Weeks

thanks guys...Thats what I had thought..Im going to try this and hope for the best..Im not looking for trmendous gains hence the reasoning for EQ opposed to other alternatives..If it gives me a lil hardness and makes me a lil vascualar Ill be happy and no one will no the diference..I cant afford to get jacked right now..If worse comes to worse i dont think itll be too bad to throw test in later in the cycle...yout think??
    but anyways thanks for all the help

STILUNEEK is offline Junior Member
    I Loved It I Definately Got Hard And Very Vascular But U Should Go Food Shopping Now And Stock Up You Will Be Eating Everything In Site All Day Long

im already fat..hahah..trying to shed fat on this cycle..so ima stick to tons of MRP shakes...I cant afford to get any heavier..lookin to lean out a lil...should be taking growth haha...oh well when im rich ill hook it up...

sblakersfan is offline Junior Member
    I am in my third week of an EQ cycle and i plan on throwing winny in...but i just got shut down already...definitly liking the gains but having problems down stairs.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    yeah that was pretty bad..

ok now i dont feel so bad...cuz this was the problem...by the way flaaame away im still embarrassed but....the eq is 300mg/ml and the seringe reads ml not cc, im accustom to the CC's..so if i wanna do 600mg??how much do i draw??
    again im not mentally retarded im jsut being cautious...This is my 5th cycle...just too many changes to comprehend...thanks in advance...

2cc's.....................but you should split the shot into two injects mate.
    monday-thursday..........

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

see thats just it...I my seringe reads ml's not CC's..So how many ML's to draw??sorry for the confusion...

love 2 lift is offline Associate Member

I'm Speechless!

2ml............................................... .

lol....and then...there was an answer..I would of said the same thing but a friend of mine was telling me otherwise..Not kiddin he was so worried that he had laid down in front of me a complete crazy math equation...Speechless??ya i was too!!I second guessed everything and signed up on here to simply find out..I understand getting flamed a lil, but cmon guys i thought this site was to help people...NO???i dunno i really appriciate the help but ease up...thanks again i guys for the answer...

Thread Information