Nick2280 is offline New Member

Question Hey Guys....Just Need A Little Help With A Couple Concerns.....

Hello everyone,
    My name is Nick and am a brand new member to this site. I have just a couple concerns with a couple things that have been weighing on my mind for a while. I am in college and have been slightly overweight for the last 3 years of school up until last summer where i went on a "workout" binge with my mentor who i was interning for. To make a long story short, I got myself in excellent shape in about 3 months and was introduced to stuff called stan qv10. Without knowing really what it was I was told it was a 98 percent fat burner with 2 percent steroid to cut up faster. I was all for it and ended up a) paying way to much for it and b) aactually gaining the 30 pounds right back almost instantaneously. In later research I learned that my diet was all off and the fact I did not quit drinking alcohol while on it was also huge mistake. I can say, however, it gave me a nice "form" but I am very worried about my chest that seems it may be a form of gyno. I never had this problem and it is actually very embarrasing for me as I am not sure how exactly to best treat it. I was only on them for about 3 months at around 20 mg a day and finished approximately half the cycle. My other concern is with my facial "fat" that seemed to come right back almost immediately. I have been hitting the gym with a big focus n cardio for the last month and i was wondering what would be best for me, right now, to a) cut up and b) lose 30 pounds as fast as possible??!!

--Nick

Diet and Cardio my friend.
    Steroids are not the answer here.
    And what you had was stanozolol . It is a steroid . It happens to be a steroid with good cutting properties.

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick2280
    Hello everyone,
    My name is Nick and am a brand new member to this site. I have just a couple concerns with a couple things that have been weighing on my mind for a while. I am in college and have been slightly overweight for the last 3 years of school up until last summer where i went on a "workout" binge with my mentor who i was interning for. To make a long story short, I got myself in excellent shape in about 3 months and was introduced to stuff called stan qv10. Without knowing really what it was I was told it was a 98 percent fat burner with 2 percent steroid to cut up faster. I was all for it and ended up a) paying way to much for it and b) aactually gaining the 30 pounds right back almost instantaneously. In later research I learned that my diet was all off and the fact I did not quit drinking alcohol while on it was also huge mistake. I can say, however, it gave me a nice "form" but I am very worried about my chest that seems it may be a form of gyno. I never had this problem and it is actually very embarrasing for me as I am not sure how exactly to best treat it. I was only on them for about 3 months at around 20 mg a day and finished approximately half the cycle. My other concern is with my facial "fat" that seemed to come right back almost immediately. I have been hitting the gym with a big focus n cardio for the last month and i was wondering what would be best for me, right now, to a) cut up and b) lose 30 pounds as fast as possible??!!

--Nick
    post stats, age , height weight.

oh, and check out the diet and cardio forum. good tips.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    The guys are right ....you need to focus on your diet and your cardio.The thought of AAS should not even cross your mind right now.You did say you thought you had gyno....description very vague cause you spoke of your chest.Are your nipples sensitive? or swollen?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    sorry but stanazol/winstrol has no cutting qualities watsoever....................
    winny will only harden your muscles up it will not get you cut....diet and cardio get you cut.................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Thread Information