Thread: glute shot

Ripp3D is offline Junior Member

glute shot

I took a glute shote last friday, first one ever and it is now about to be Wednesday. My glute still kinda hurts and i can tell it is somewhat swollen. Is this normal for a first glute shot to still kinda hurt? It was 200 mg of test e and 200 mg of equipose, both were BD. Is this normal?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Yeah,you mightve hit a small nerve.did you say that was your first shot ever????stats please??

love 2 lift is offline Associate Member
    What size pin you using? 1 or 1 1/2?

Yes. it is a first shot ever, well as far as juice is concerned. It was a 22 gauge, i do not remember needle length. My brother administered the shot, he has shot alot of darts before.

bump

dirtyi730 is offline Associate Member
    has alot to do with how many times you have injected your body period and that particular muscle, it will be irritated if it's a virgin muscle

also, the skin of my ass has alot of fat and i injected into fat and it itched and turned red, make sure to use a 1 1/2" pin for your glute

JCVS is offline New Member
    The gauge is important too, hopefull ur brother didnt pierce ur ass with an 18 guage 1 1/2 inch.
    What helps me, i always shoot in the morning, before i shower. Where ever i shoot, (ass/quad/shoulders/chest) when im in the shower i let warm water hit the area and rub it out, massage the area where you administered the shot.
    Make sure you're shooting the correct area of the glute.

Sanecrazy is offline Associate Member
    I usually heat up the gear if Im doing a big shot.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    You guys didnt read his thread.....It was his first shot ever.I would find out his stats and cycle experience before telling him anything.Especially if you really want to help him.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Well have you taken your second shot yet? You should be shooting it every 3.5 days so you are overdue if its been 5.

JCVS is offline New Member
    Heating up the gear is another good way, goes in much faster and easier.
    Microwave a cup of water, for about 1.5 min, remove the cup and set ur needle across the top of the brim of the cup, for about 5 -10 seconds, than, inject.

swole25 is offline Senior Member
    using a heating pad on the injection site for about 20 minutes afterward always takes the soreness away for me.

Yes it was my first glute shot ever or any shot for that matter. I previously only used tabs such as winny or t-bol but I have taken the plunge into the wondereful world of test. i let my bro administer the shot since he has shot darts a ton of times. I am going to run 400 mg of test a week and 400mg of equipose a week for 12 weeks and then for the last 8 weeks of the 12 week cycle i am throwning in 50mg of t-bol. I also have some proviron and nolvadex on hand. i just didnt know the shot would hurt for this long, i think i am going to try the delts tonite, there is no way i am gonna shoot in the same spot or the other glute as of right now. When i am driving in my car i have to put all my weight on the left side so my ass wont hurt lol.

Thread Information