Thread: Less is better?

Pale_Flesh is offline New Member

Less is better?

Hi

I have done deca before but had to abort in week 6 due to a virus I got(not from deca though)

Anyway I got gear yesterday and I am planning on running Test Cyp with EQ from monday, but I really cant decide on the dose as I am not keen on side effects, acne I dont like but I can handle it on my back shoulders, just not my neck and face, for acne I am using purbac medication 480mg tabs 4 tabs a day and 6tabs after cycle, also running finesteride but will switch over to dutesteride later, I've heard some good things from low doses...so was thinking about this cycle

Current stats

22 years old
    1.8m think thats 5.9' I think
    172lb
    9%bf

goals, 15-20lb

TEST CYP @ 300/mg every week - 10 weeks
    EQ @ 200/mg every week - 10 weeks

should I ran the EQ 12weeks? Can I rather run the test @ 250mg weekly?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    How long have you been training?

1 year before UK went a year now 3 years after
    220lb bench
    anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by Pale_Flesh
    1 year before UK went a year now 3 years after
    220lb bench
    anything else?
    How long have you been training?

I'l blame it ons the "I am not english" excuse sorry
    been training a year then went to UK for a year(did not train) ever after that I have been training for 3years
    that make sense?

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    You can try "Pro-activ" for your face, to clear/prevent acne. That stuff works!!

The Eq dosage is really low, I wouldnt take anything less than 400mgs ew(600mgs ew would be more reasenable). Eq is a pretty mild androgen, which rarely promotes acne, even if youre prone.

Its doesn't make much sense no sorry, it looks like you been training 1 year? correct?

You need more experience in the gym before you consider using AAS, also at 22yrs old is abit to young , you will have enough hormones in your body naturally to build good solid muscle,

Train and eat and get a solid base to work from before starting AAS, the gains will come on alot quicker and be more keepable if this is done correctly,

I really think food is the answer to your goals at your age and experience.

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    You can try "Pro-activ" for your face, to clear/prevent acne. That stuff works!!

The Eq dosage is really low, I wouldnt take anything less than 400mgs ew(600mgs ew would be more reasenable). Eq is a pretty mild androgen, which rarely promotes acne, even if youre prone.
    Cool, I'l bump up my EQ dose
    Well these purbac pills I have are pretty potents themselfs, cant remember when I last had a zit, I'l look into the pro active aswell, I'm all about OVERKILL on precaution

Any other comments ?

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Its doesn't make much sense no sorry, it looks like you been training 1 year? correct?

You need more experience in the gym before you consider using AAS, also at 22yrs old is abit to young , you will have enough hormones in your body naturally to build good solid muscle,

Train and eat and get a solid base to work from before starting AAS, the gains will come on alot quicker and be more keepable if this is done correctly,

I really think food is the answer to your goals at your age and experience.
    I have been training for 3 years straight now, my diet is already overkill and my training is good
    sorry edit: I am turning 23 later this month
    Last edited by Pale_Flesh; 05-11-2006 at 03:49 AM.

I have been training for 3 years straight now, my diet is already overkill and my training is good
    i still think your to young, your age you have enough hormones already to build a good solid base from just food and training,

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Pale, WHY are you asking for the advice of a very well respected VET on here only to refuse to consider that his advice might be right on for you but since it is NOT the answer you want to hear, you will just charge ahead and risk your health????

You are TOO young!!
    Your diet is NOT overkill I would think (Diet is NOT only restricting calories you know)
    You have NO consistant lifting experience

He has told you that you already have ENOUGH hormones in your body to make SOLID gains

Using AAS here would be the OVERKILL

DO you know what growth plates are?
    DO you know what PCT is and if so, what do you have for it other that for acne?

Why waste the time of a VET who is willing to help you when you are already going down the wrong path and refuse to turn around??

Good Luck

i still think your to young, your age you have enough hormones already to build a good solid base from just food and training,
    Sorry marcus check my edit, is in your opinion 23 old enough, my doc says it is, would like your opinion aswell

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    Pale, WHY are you asking for the advice of a very well respected VET on here only to refuse to consider that his advice might be right on for you but since it is NOT the answer you want to hear, you will just charge ahead and risk your health????

You are TOO young!!
    Your diet is NOT overkill I would think (Diet is NOT only restricting calories you know)
    You have NO consistant lifting experience

He has told you that you already have ENOUGH hormones in your body to make SOLID gains

Using AAS here would be the OVERKILL

DO you know what growth plates are?
    DO you know what PCT is and if so, what do you have for it other that for acne?

Why waste the time of a VET who is willing to help you when you are already going down the wrong path and refuse to turn around??

Good Luck
    ok cool so how old would you suggest?

Sorry marcus check my edit, is in your opinion 23 old enough, my doc says it is, would like your opinion aswell
    your a year older in 5 mins, and now your doctor says your old enough,
    best thing to do is ask you doctor on this one.
    best of luck

Bro, it is MORE than just age here. From what you wrote. Your gains will come best from tweeking your diet and training habits.

What is your diet now?

How do you lift now

how often and type of cardio?

AAS is NOT a magic pill that will make up for the areas that you lack in.

and IF you have a doctor saying it is OK, then have the doctor plan your doses also

Bro, it is MORE than just age here. From what you wrote. Your gains will come best from tweeking your diet and training habits.

What is your diet now?

How do you lift now

how often and type of cardio?

AAS is NOT a magic pill that will make up for the areas that you lack in.
    I use a personal trainer and lift 5 days a week, and cycle my routine, for 3 years now, I do cycling on weekends, 10km-20km, I get about 4000calories a day, is that enough on my weight?
    The trainer suggested roids(he doesn't sell it though), so went to my doc already and he said half his patients are on AAS, I did say I am concerned with my young age, he said it's fine even 22, but then again he is not a AAS vet like you guys, so I rather trust you and marcus

I see alot of guys on boards younger than me with ALOT less training experience using roids being encouraged by also VETS, so whats up with that?

AND I never insisted on going down the wtrong path, I am open the proffesional opinions
    and Yes I know what PCT is, but in my first post I didn't want to know if my pct was ok, I just wanted to know how the low dose cycle looked

i didn't ask you about PCT to answer YOUR question. i asked for my knowledge of how well you are planning ahead for your health and how much YOU knew BEFORE you continue with AAS

Yes, there are thousands of younger people doing AAS, but that doesn't mean they are NOT at risk, and if they were HERE asking for advice I would be asking and advising them the same as I am YOU.

4000 calories a day? are you sure about that? 172 at 9% bf consuming 4000 calories a day , you would be gaining much weight IMHO

how many meals a day is that 4000 calories?

I use a personal trainer and lift 5 days a week, and cycle my routine, for 3 years now, I do cycling on weekends, 10km-20km, I get about 4000calories a day, is that enough on my weight?
    The trainer suggested roids(he doesn't sell it though), so went to my doc already and he said half his patients are on AAS, I did say I am concerned with my young age, he said it's fine even 22, but then again he is not a AAS vet like you guys, so I rather trust you and marcus

I see alot of guys on boards younger than me with ALOT less training experience using roids being encouraged by also VETS, so whats up with that?

AND I never insisted on going down the wrong path, I am open the proffesional opinions
    and Yes I know what PCT is, but in my first post I didn't want to know if my pct was ok, I just wanted to know how the low dose cycle looked
    OK, am still sticking to what i said, i don't think at your age your ready for AAS, i personally think you can build good solid muscle from just eating and training and your own body's hormones,

i am sure some may say try something but i feel the people who will say that are the younger ones who dont really know yet how it effects you when you get older,

why rush into it, food is the answer to muscle growth increase the intake and train like a god and am sure you will get the goals you require,

I also don't think your being totally honest with us because first post you was 22yrs then you was 23yrs now your back to 22 yrs,

eat to grow.

OK, am still sticking to what i said, i don't think at your age your ready for AAS, i personally think you can build good solid muscle from just eating and training and your own body's hormones,

i am sure some may say try something but i feel the people who will say that are the younger ones who dont really know yet how it effects you when you get older,

why rush into it, food is the answer to muscle growth increase the intake and train like a god and am sure you will get the goals you require,

I also don't think your being totally honest with us because first post you was 22yrs then you was 23yrs now your back to 22 yrs,

eat to grow.
    Cool thanks for all the response, I really AM 22, but 22may I will be 23, but today I am still 22, I was just mentioning that in my defence that I am to young

i didn't ask you about PCT to answer YOUR question. i asked for my knowledge of how well you are planning ahead for your health and how much YOU knew BEFORE you continue with AAS

Yes, there are thousands of younger people doing AAS, but that doesn't mean they are NOT at risk, and if they were HERE asking for advice I would be asking and advising them the same as I am YOU.

4000 calories a day? are you sure about that? 172 at 9% bf consuming 4000 calories a day , you would be gaining much weight IMHO

how many meals a day is that 4000 calories?
    Well I am gaining weight, just wanted to gain more,that would be 8 meals a day but on weekends I eat somewhat less, I can type it all out but doesn't look like I'l be using AAS so wtf, thanks for your advice I'l wait till I'm older, and sell my gear for now

Well I am gaining weight, just wanted to gain more,that would be 8 meals a day but on weekends I eat somewhat less, I can type it all out but doesn't look like I'l be using AAS so wtf, thanks for your advice I'l wait till I'm older, and sell my gear for now
    If your still gaining weight naturally thats good, carry that on until you come to a halt, keep eating and training hard get a good soild base to work from.
    best of luck

Keep up the good work on your diet and training for another year and stick around here and soak up as much information as you can so that when you are Truly ready to do AAS, you will be able to do it safely and you won't have to worry so much about being one of those kids that regrets starting so early. check out the diet forum and see if you can tweek what you are doing with the food. but that is the key

Welcome to AR

I researched for over a year and a half before I did my first cycle. Nothing wrong with waiting Bro

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    while i do tend to agree with Marcus on the fact that 23 is still young to be using roids..................there is also the point of younger members here that are juicing......and we are talking 18-23....
    as for your cycle the doses are not good.
    eq must be ran imo at least 400mg weekly for a minimum of 12 weeks...
    200mg 10 weeks is not worth the time and money...

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

thanks guys, good to be here sorry for the few misunderstandings

so then it'l be 24, 4 years lifting exprience when I start, that better?

Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    while i do tend to agree with Marcus on the fact that 23 is still young to be using roids..................there is also the point of younger members here that are juicing......and we are talking 18-23....
    as for your cycle the doses are not good.
    eq must be ran imo at least 400mg weekly for a minimum of 12 weeks...
    200mg 10 weeks is not worth the time and money...
    I agree booz, there are members who are using at 18-21yrs but if i can give any kind of advice to the younger ones it would be don't start to young, get a good base and don't relay on the gear to build muscle in the early days, get to know how to lift properly and eat to feed the muscle first,

Ive seen many and i mean many BB who started young and now are on HRT sooner than they should and are more or less using all year round with crusing/bridging with increased dosages just to feel normal,

Food is the key to build muscle tissue when your young.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    agree with your statement wholeheartidly my friend...all we can do is advise....as you well know most are goin to go ahead no matter how much we tell them to wait longer.....
    personally i think at 23 it is borderline...but that is just my opinion and this is what this board is for.........
    i would urge him however to follow your advice and wait....
    love you..........................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    agree with your statement wholeheartidly my friend...all we can do is advise....as you well know most are goin to go ahead no matter how much we tell them to wait longer.....
    personally i think at 23 it is borderline...but that is just my opinion and this is what this board is for.........
    i would urge him however to follow your advice and wait....
    love you..........................
    agreed.

love you to, but are you trying to get off with me?

agreed.

love you to, but are you trying to get off with me?
    Glad my thread could bring you two closer

we are very close, you want to see him spot me squatting

nah thats cool thanks

Damnnn I feel so left out Maybe if I moved to England I could find some lovin too

Thread Information