juicepig is offline Associate Member

Finishing Sustanon cycle this monday.. when do i start taking clomid and nova?

finishing sustanon 250 cycle this monday.. when do i start my pct? plz help me out boys

2.minutes is offline Member
    after 3 weeks

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by juicepig
    finishing sustanon 250 cycle this monday.. when do i start my pct? plz help me out boys

well, you should have been taking the nolva since day one of your cycle. but as far as the clomid goes, id say start taking it about 18 days after your last injection

my nipples were never sensative so thats why i never took nova.. but does that matter?, can u still get gyno without feeling it??

my nipples were never sensative so thats why i never took nova.. but does that matter?, can u still get gyno without feeling it??

i was always told that youd feel it when you start to get gyno.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    I dont understand how you didnt know or research about PCT before.. its such an integral part of your cycle..just dont get it..

Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    I dont understand how you didnt know or research about PCT before.. its such an integral part of your cycle..just dont get it..

what i really dont understand is why anyone would cycle gear without taking any anti es. imo thats like playing russian roulette

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    what i really dont understand is why anyone would cycle gear without taking any anti es. imo thats like playing russian roulette
    Thats also.. but hey what can u do.. you can only adivse people until a ceratin point, ya know?

Thats also.. but hey what can u do.. you can only adivse people until a ceratin point, ya know?

yea thats true

well i got the pills but ppl were telling me to take them if your nipples started to hurt or got sensative.... should i start taking them anyway?

well i got the pills but ppl were telling me to take them if your nipples started to hurt or got sensative.... should i start taking them anyway?

yea, thats a good idea

its easy to prevent gyno if you know what you are doing, but its damn near impossible to reverse it once it forms

naz-uk is offline Associate Member
    im confused now cause ive read on here how nolva should only be kept on hand until signs appear as it can hinder gains and i remember alot of people saying they didnt use it without any problems and its a waste to use it until you do see something. not saying you should or shouldnt but stating what i remember seing. surely if you just start to get small signs and you take it, it would handle it without too much problems?

Quote Originally Posted by naz-uk
    im confused now cause ive read on here how nolva should only be kept on hand until signs appear as it can hinder gains and i remember alot of people saying they didnt use it without any problems and its a waste to use it until you do see something. not saying you should or shouldnt but stating what i remember seing. surely if you just start to get small signs and you take it, it would handle it without too much problems?

yea its true that itl hinder gains, a little bit, but why takes chances? imo its much better to sacrafice a couple ounces of gains to prevent yourself from growing tits.

PhishStasH is offline Member
    yea its true that itl hinder gains, a little bit, but why takes chances? imo its much better to sacrafice a couple ounces of gains to prevent yourself from growing tits.
    Ditto.

yup.. better to PREVENT then TREAT..

yup.. better to PREVENT then TREAT..

thats for sure. getting gyno removal surgery will set you back much more than running some anti es while on cycle

thats for sure. getting gyno removal surgery will set you back much more than running some anti es while on cycle
    thats for sure..

not only will you lose gains, but youl also waste alot of money too. gyno surgery costs at least 3000 dollars... maybe more. do yourself a favor and dont skip the anti es. it doesn't matter what anyone else told you. you will regret it if you skip the anti es while on cycle

sheb737 is offline New Member
    So does it hurt to take 10-20mg of nov during a whole cycle of just sust 250 just in case? Or is this not wise?

Thread Information