G-PIG is offline Associate Member

huge lumps, help

i am currently taking 1cc of 250mg enathate, 1cc 200mg EQ, 1cc 75mg Fina EOD

i am using 23 guage 1 inch pins, my bf is low enough, i know in deep in muscle, now i dont even want to try pump three cc into shoulders and tris but you can see lumps of oil in my ass, today i did 1.5 into each shoulder, but i got another 8 weeks like this. am i gonna look like greg valentino after this

one thought would be to do 1.5cc ED, i dont mind poking, its fun, but i only shoot glutes, shoulders, and tris

i get wicked twitches from quad shots, too big of a puss to do bis and calfs,

btw i bought some 18 guage to draw the oil! has anyone actually stuck these in glutes, my god those things made me cringe, scary shit

i dont know the point of this, i guess i knew id be a pin cushion, im just looking for a trick or two or some encouragement

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    If you get a twitch from quad shots you must be getting very close to a nerve. I have this problem also, but only in my right quad. You might try to move on over to a lower areaon the quad. You might consider putting 1.5 cc into each calf, it ain't that bad. CHeck out spotinjections.com for a good picture of a calf inj. I have never even thought about a bi injection..F**ck that!! I can't even imagine!! O-yes btw I would definitley not stick that pitch fork (18G) in my ass either. It will leave some bas ass bruising!! "18g" and "ass" don't go together. JMO!!!

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    dude you need to use 1.5 in needle in ass... i dont care if you bf is low... if you actually have lumps, heat, stretch, massage, stretch... you know the drill...
    delts are cool but dont put 3cc in... 1.5 is good...
    18g... No WAY
    late
    MM

Anabolik is offline Associate Member
    G-Pig, if you are man enough to do a cycle, be a man enough to shoot. Unless you are pretty small, 3cc will go quite easily into most muscles. I even managed to put 3cc into biceps and I only have 16.5" arms. Just takes practice and curiousity to learn to shoot any muscle.
    Calves along with quads are the best places to shoot in my opinion in terms of easiness. You got two hands available to you, easy to aspirate , control the syringe if you are one of the shakey types etc. I also found chest surprisingly easy. Only place I havent tried shooting is the traps.

bigboyfromamass is offline New Member
    does it hurt anyworse than quads to shoot in the bi's? can you do one cc into the bi's?...and are you able to work your arms the day after or will they be sore...also what gauge and depth would you recommend for bi's...thanks

Anabolik is offline Associate Member
    I tend to feel the needle more in my biceps than in the quads. But I cant say it hurts any more. My delts tend to hurt tho. Dunno why.

1cc goes in quite easily, as long as you dont have tiny arms. I mean they really need to be small.

I can work them on the same day if necessary. But it depends what you are injecting. Im shooting enanthate /deca . If you are shooting suspension or something you may have some serious swelling and they will be sore for quite a few days judging by what people are saying.

I use 23g 1inch needle. Goes all the way in with no problem and my biceps are smallish.

Thread Information