Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    juicepig is offline Associate Member

how long is too long to run a cycle?

how long is too long to run a cycle?.. over 10 weeks?

2.minutes is offline Member
    common cycle between 10-14 wks

juice_305 is offline Banned
    depends on what type of gear.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    14 weeks is def not LONG.. many people may not go over 14 but there are 20 30 40 weekers and just year around.. im sure there are many guys on this board who ran over 14 weekers... and 10 is DEF not long..

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    my gains start to slow after 6 weeks so that's where I stop. unless you plan to stay on you should stop where your gains start to slow. imho

Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic
    my gains start to slow after 6 weeks so that's where I stop. unless you plan to stay on you should stop where your gains start to slow. imho
    Your stopping of gains was NOT from the AAS.. it probably was your lack of correct diet.. when you get bigger you need more calories to get even bigger.. your telling me when you run test e you stop seeing gains at week 6!?!? PLEASE!

cycle was.... 2 cc's of EQ on monday ran winny pills 50 mg every day

after both were done i ran another bottle of EQ and started Sustanon 250 but 2 ccs of each twice a week

so all together
    winny pills 50 mg, 30 pills
    EQ 200 , 10 shot
    EQ 200 , 10 shot
    Sustanon 250 10 shot

Can i run more winny pills and clen or am i going over board

Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    Your stopping of gains was NOT from the AAS.. it probably was your lack of correct diet.. when you get bigger you need more calories to get even bigger.. your telling me when you run test e you stop seeing gains at week 6!?!? PLEASE!
    why do you assume test e. Also, I didnt say stop, I said slow, as in slow down. here is what I typically run:
    test e and deconate 900mg total
    tren ace 540mg
    nandrolone deconate 300mg

If you continue to run after your gains start to slow then you just end up loosing more of those gains during off time. assuming you do the time off = time on. on long cycles I found that I was allways starting at square one after taking proper off time. short cycles I come back almost were I leave off. why do more?

why do you assume test e. Also, I didnt say stop, I said slow, as in slow down. here is what I typically run:
    test e and deconate 900mg total
    tren ace 540mg
    nandrolone deconate 300mg

If you continue to run after your gains start to slow then you just end up loosing more of those gains during off time. assuming you do the time off = time on. on long cycles I found that I was allways starting at square one after taking proper off time. short cycles I come back almost were I leave off. why do more?
    Why assume test e? And then your next comment is Test e and deconate @ 900mg total...??? so after week six gains stopr or slow down?? give me a break.. stop spreading this false info..

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Why assume test e? And then your next comment is Test e and deconate @ 900mg total...??? so after week six gains stopr or slow down?? give me a break.. stop spreading this false info..

Get Em Liftnainez..!!!

you assumed test e w/o me stating that I took test e. I didn't state that I took it untill after your post. still havnt said stop. Im not saying stop, but slow down. Try readiing what I write. I can see your going to need an example.
    I may gain 50 lbs on my bench in 6 weeks, 65 in 10 weeks. after 10 weeks off I loose almost all of that 65 lbs. so I'm really only renting it. after 6 weeks off I come back w/ 35 to 40 lbs of my last gain. short cycles are the only way to go, imho

you assumed test e w/o me stating that I took test e. I didn't state that I took it untill after your post. still havnt said stop. Im not saying stop, but slow down. Try readiing what I write. I can see your going to need an example.
    I may gain 50 lbs on my bench in 6 weeks, 65 in 10 weeks. after 10 weeks off I loose almost all of that 65 lbs. so I'm really only renting it. after 6 weeks off I come back w/ 35 to 40 lbs of my last gain. short cycles are the only way to go, imho

Whatever you say buddy.. to bad that test e is not really supposed to be used in short cycles (test prop would be more appropriate) and that most real gains come towards the 6th week but you know better.. lol..
    Last edited by Booz; 05-11-2006 at 05:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    Get Em Liftnainez..!!!
    you know it bro

[QUOTE=Liftnainez][/B]
    Whatever you say buddy.. to bad that test e is not really supposed to be used in short cycles (test prop would be more appropriate) and that most real gains come towards the 6th week but you know better.. lol.. QUOTE]

grow up w/ your monkies pissin. what works for me works for many others on this board. try using your search button
    Last edited by Booz; 05-11-2006 at 05:10 PM.

grow up w/ your monkies pissin. what works for me works for many others on this board. try using your search button
    HAHAHA go to sleep!!

HAHAHA go to sleep!!
    LOLOLOLOL thanks for my laugh of the day!!!

I knew you were too lazy to use a search button so I did it for you.
    4 weeks on ,4 off cycles

q. are all these people liars too?

curious, what exactly did you find funny about this?

haha not a prob.. im sure there will be more..

end your whining.. I dont care what you saY!!! test e doesnt not slow down at week 6!!!! you are WRONG!!!!!!!!!! if you wanted to run a 6 weeker prop would be the optimal choice..

end your whining.. I dont care what you saY!!! test e doesnt not slow down at week 6!!!! you are WRONG!!!!!!!!!! if you wanted to run a 6 weeker prop would be the optimal choice..
    I notice you didnt mention the thread. again I ask, are all these people wrong?
    here it is for you again:
    4 weeks on ,4 off cycles

wow you really are a moron.. the thread you posted proved my point!!!!!!! not urs.. the FEW people who recommended the short cycles said to use test PROP!!!!! and most people saying the real benefits are passed week 6!! i am not agaisnt short cycles but do NOT tell me test E is used for 4-6 weeks.. stop now bc you look like a fool..

quote from cfiler from the THREAD YOU posted

"Test for nine weeks? You only had test active for 4-5 weeks. Your best bet would be to stick with a plain test cycle for 10-12 weeks."

lol you crack me up mkrulik

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    cut outthe bullshit and the flaming boys...........this is meant to be a discussion board...........you are tottaly killing this thread..............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

I find it funny that you are closed minded.

I read your thread. and the general consesus is that allthough you can do shorter 4-6 week cycles, you have to make sure you are using the right compounds, and Test E is NOT one of them so get over yourself already!!!

another quote from what you POSTED that proves MY point:

"I have done many short cycles as little boster before event shortest ran was 5 weeks though and was test prop tren ace and winny all at high does well to me they were high.
    1-5 winny 50-100-50 ect
    1-5 test 150ed
    1-5 tren 150ed
    got rock soild also got sides mostly from the tren

so run test sup and tren ace both at 50-100mg ed for 4-6 weeks it will work but you are not going to get huge size gains as this mostly for cutting imp"

Where does anybody use TEST E???????? Back up your false claims.. your the one who she be using the search function bud..

Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    cut outthe bullshit and the flaming boys...........this is meant to be a discussion board...........you are tottaly killing this thread..............
    Im done.. Proved my point that Test E is not used in 4-6 week cycles.. I am finished..

wow you really are a moron.. the thread you posted proved my point!!!!!!! not urs.. the FEW people who recommended the short cycles said to use test PROP!!!!! and most people saying the real benefits are passed week 6!! i am not agaisnt short cycles but do NOT tell me test E is used for 4-6 weeks.. stop now bc you look like a fool..
    the test was for keeping my sex drive in check. the gains came from the tren ace, a short ester. your focusing on one small part of the cycle. and I choose long ester test cause I want it to last after the cycle is over. name calling is immature. w/ that being said I bet both you bitches wont respond to this
    Last edited by mkrulic; 05-11-2006 at 05:18 PM.

And he wonders why I am laughing..
    HAHA i know bro i know.. but you know how some people are.. close minded and obstinate.. his loss..

the test was for keeping my sex drive in check. the gains came from the tren ace, a short ester. your focusing on one small part of the cycle. and I choose long ester test cause I want it to last after the cycle is over. name calling is immature.
    Please somebody take over for me and inform this guy on EVERYTHING!!!!

Please somebody take over for me and inform this guy on EVERYTHING!!!!
    yea that's what I thought bitch

yea that's what I thought bitch
    I thought name calling was immature.. and you just made a fool out of yourself... I said somebody take over bc your to dumb to deal with.. wow you are one of the special ones on this site..

the funniest part of this whole thing is that you got worked up over the enathate ester when I'm running deconate (A LONGER ESTER) on two different hormones. fvckin monkies

I thought name calling was immature.. and you just made a fool out of yourself... I said somebody take over bc your to dumb to deal with.. wow you are one of the special ones on this site..
    read the post. you have a real hard time w/ that dont you?
    "name calling is immature. w/ that being said I bet both you bitches wont respond to this"

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I think Booz is going to kick both your asses if this childish crap continues. Take your bitching to PM's !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    I think Booz is going to kick both your asses if this childish crap continues. Take your bitching to PM's !!!!
    they both just did a search and realized that deconate has a longer half-life than enanthate . they are cowreing in their ignorance

okay fellas how is this helping me out??

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by juicepig
    okay fellas how is this helping me out??
    Exactly !!!! To answer your question, it would vary a lot between individuals and I dont think there is any specific time limit. Pretty much experiment and see what works for you

brundle is offline Associate Member
    I have to agree with MKRULIC. I gain really well up until 5-6 weeks (using test e and deca ), then I hardly gain at all. I'm done with the 10-12 week cycles and I'm sticking with 6 weeks from now on. And I know it's not my diet

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Exactly !!!! To answer your question, it would vary a lot between individuals and I dont think there is any specific time limit. Pretty much experiment and see what works for you
    Ditto.

Typically, people choose to cut cycles short for 2 reasons. 1 being that gains will eventually slow, EVEN WITH A GREAT DIET. 2, it's harder to come back after relatively long cycles. (16+ weeks) It also has a lot to do with the compounds in the cycle.

Some will find their gains early on in the cycle, others break out in the last leg. I'm the type that breaks out late, where I'll see the best gains after 8 weeks when running long estered compounds.

Find what works for you.

1buffsob

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information