Thread: Letro confusion

Cocklyaev is offline Junior Member

Letro confusion

Im aware that 0.1mL=.25mg, 1 spray=.25mg, vice versa, etc...and that there are 30mL(75mg) in the bottle of Letro that i received. I have currenty taken Day1: 2sprays(.5mg) Day2: 3 sprays(.75mg) Day3: 4 sprays(1mg) Day4: 5 sprays(1.25mg) making a total of 3.5mg out of the 75mg that i should have ingested...now the problem im having is that the bottle is 1/5th empty already..making it more like 1spray=1.5mg approx. to the naked eye...im clearly retarded right? can someone please point out my idiocy to me..thanks in advance

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    instead of using it as a spray, why dony you measure it out, us ean isulin syringe, or something that can accurately give you the amount you desire. with clen one pump is supposed to be 4ml, well i still measure it out every morning. i cant give you much help with the spray...i have never done it...but i would find a way to measure out your dose....

was the bottle totally full when you got it??? ususally they are not righ up to the top, so if it looks 1/5th empty, that could be why....it was 100% to start with...

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    ARR makes a hell of a product, I have never been happier with a research chem's resluts and to be honest the stuff tastes good too. But I do not in any way trust the pump-sorry, just get dropper from walmart used for kids medicines and it will be way more accurate.

Cocklyaev is offline Junior Member
    yea thats what i was thinking to do...sounds good..thanks

Thread Information