Thread: am i flooded???

bigjay2009 is offline New Member

am i flooded???

hi guys ,ive been on the gear now for ten weeks. im currently on test e, test cyp , deca , i train for strong man comps and got a comp at end of next week but noticed my strengh was considerbly down today cud it be that im just tired or having bad day???? cheers jay::

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Full stats please??

Height
    Bf%
    Cycle History
    Years Training
    Planned pct????

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    How bout it OP? Help us help you!

24 years old this is my 3rd cycle trained 3years without hitting the gear then do a course every six months ish! normally itake 2ml deca aweek 2ml test cyp a week 1ml of test e aweek but last 2weeks ive been taking 3ml test e 4ml of test cyp and 4ml of deca in ten days.bit all over the place iknow im 18stone 6foot gona start taking proviron tablets after next sunday which is my competition day!! or shall i do something different anyway ur help wud be great cheers all

Blog Entries
    Pct?
    BF%??

body fat unknown mate but not bad all veins are poping ouyt from legs and shoulers, pct what do you mean??

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    ML tells us nothing! How many mg of each compound? Why use Test E and C same time, they are sisters ?

ty357 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjay2009 View Post
    body fat unknown mate but not bad all veins are poping ouyt from legs and shoulers, pct what do you mean??
    omg i never touched the stuff but you did all that and dont know what is pct is. the gear gods are about to tear you a new ahole lol

just got told they are good togeather so thought id try it but take it there the same apart from the time they dispurse?? the test e is 250mg test cyp is 200mg deca is 200mg thanks

yeah thanks ty357

lift2win is offline Junior Member
    incase u still dont know what pct is, its post cycle therapy . it helps ur bodys natural test production get kick started, lowers ur estrogen levels to reduce gyno, and also gets rid of water retention that you may have had during your cycle

Blog Entries
    Bro your flooded with a very poor cycle and lack of research.

I suggest that before you consider another cycle you should spend some time on this site reading through all the educational threads.

Ask as many questions as you like because were here to help and to make sure you cycle as safe as possible...

Oh right yeh no what ya mean now got nolvadex and hcg !! Thanks for ur help
    Guys cheers

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    24 years old this is my 3rd cycle trained 3years without hitting the gear then do a course every six months ish! normally itake 2ml deca aweek 2ml test cyp a week 1ml of test e aweek but last 2weeks ive been taking 3ml test e 4ml of test cyp and 4ml of deca in ten days.bit all over the place iknow im 18stone 6foot gona start taking proviron tablets after next sunday which is my competition day!! or shall i do something different anyway ur help wud be great cheers all

This guy needs his blood work done.

Or is he planning on injecting for the rest of his life???

24 and three cycles without PCT???

Bro , go get your bloodwork done, and post your results.

Sounds like you may have some problems going on.

Good luck, Titanium

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Can I please have you tell me what the theory behind running test cyp and test E at the same time? I missed it if it tells above. That would almost be like runjning sust 250 and sust 270 at the same time. they are like identical twins just as test E and C are

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    Can I please have you tell me what the theory behind running test cyp and test E at the same time? I missed it if it tells above. That would almost be like runjning sust 250 and sust 270 at the same time. they are like identical twins just as test E and C are
    ::scratches head:: I was wondering the same exact thing.... You just stole my question..... Why?

diesel405 is offline Member
    hi guys ,ive been on the gear now for ten weeks. im currently on test e, test cyp , deca, i train for strong man comps and got a comp at end of next week but noticed my strengh was considerbly down today cud it be that im just tired or having bad day???? cheers jay::
    Well to answer the original question, yes, you could have had a bad day, or something as stupid as not having enough carbs at the time. I am trying to break my bench record and notice that if i train after my morning shake, and one meal, im much weaker than if i train later in the day after a few meals. Also, you better prepare for pct. Thats alot of gear you have been running, and without proper pct, you will lose much strenght and gains.

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    I see no reason at all to run test e and c at the same time very strange.

hi all thanks for ur info dont know y i ran test e and test c suppose was just taking bad advice. yeah did k now what pct is just not heard of that expression before after every course i do provirons or nolvadex with hgc. anygood??? been to the gym today and all back on track yoked with 750 no probs!! thanks guys

Thread Information