buffcorp is offline New Member

Cycle Help Please

Hello,

First time poster here, and been a reader for quite some time. Im looking forward to doing my first REAL cycle. I have done test prop for bout 5 weeks before (I know not long enough but I stopped due to things happening, and test only not good enough)

First of all My Stats are

5"9
    220lb
    I am 25 Years old

Im not skinny or built, im a bigger fellow over 10% body fat.
    I have been going to the gym for 2 years, I do have a pretty solid chest and arms are filled but not shape.

My goal here is I guess to build some more muscle then put some form there. (Bulk then Cut) [If i had to choose one, cutting would be the priority, I am following the diet section also from these boards]

Im about to get some of my gear but im stuck on exactly what to stack, even after reading all the posts here and how long they should be run(seems alot of options for me)

I was thinking of stacking, Test Prop, Winstrol , and some clenbuterol (winny and clen near the end of the cycle). I have the clen on hand (the pump, and i bought some taurine thanks to the great clen write up) Have yet to start taking it.

Was wondering if someone could help me put together a cycle. I see examples of cycles here but most are for people not of my size. I know that it is always reccomended to stack Test in any cycle, wasnt sure if prop is the correct one to go with winstrol.

Also i read that winstrol liquid doesnt need to be injected, and can be drinked. Just want to verify this. (less injections the better)

Hopefully someone could help me out. I also do alot of cardio (I run half marathons and stuff) so is that a factor when taking the gear.

Thanks you for your time

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buffcorp
    Hello,

First time poster here, and been a reader for quite some time. Im looking forward to doing my first REAL cycle. I have done test prop for bout 5 weeks before (I know not long enough but I stopped due to things happening, and test only not good enough)

First of all My Stats are

5"9
    220lb
    I am 25 Years old

Im not skinny or built, im a bigger fellow over 10% body fat.
    I have been going to the gym for 2 years, I do have a pretty solid chest and arms are filled but not shape.

My goal here is I guess to build some more muscle then put some form there. (Bulk then Cut) [If i had to choose one, cutting would be the priority, I am following the diet section also from these boards]

Im about to get some of my gear but im stuck on exactly what to stack, even after reading all the posts here and how long they should be run(seems alot of options for me)

I was thinking of stacking, Test Prop, Winstrol , and some clenbuterol (winny and clen near the end of the cycle). I have the clen on hand (the pump, and i bought some taurine thanks to the great clen write up) Have yet to start taking it.

Was wondering if someone could help me put together a cycle. I see examples of cycles here but most are for people not of my size. I know that it is always reccomended to stack Test in any cycle, wasnt sure if prop is the correct one to go with winstrol.

Also i read that winstrol liquid doesnt need to be injected, and can be drinked. Just want to verify this. (less injections the better)

Hopefully someone could help me out. I also do alot of cardio (I run half marathons and stuff) so is that a factor when taking the gear.

Thanks you for your time
    Search-Read compose your OWN cycle and we will be more than happy to revise it for you...
    and YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS you can drink winnyy.. search button bro..

Hehe I did use the search button But you are right I did forget to clarify what I was thinking.

Test Prop for weeks 1-12

on week 8 start Clen + winstrol

Winstrol for 6 weeks so 8-14
    and clen also start at week8 and alternate 2 weeks on 2 weeks off (while 2 weeks off take ephedrine)

So

week 1 - 12 [Test P EOD at 1cc]
    Week 8-14 [Winstrol ED at 50mg]
    week 8-10, 12-14, 16-18 [clenbuterol ED pump at 1 pump]

After Last day of winstrol will start taking Clomid for PCT.

Supplements I will be taking is, Taurine with the clenbuterol, Creatine, ZMA, Protein Drink (given hehe), Tribulus once TEST P is done, and Ephedrine on off weeks of the clenbuterol.

I do appreciate the responses though, thanks

ironpumpindoc is offline Junior Member
    I have been reading a lot about winny . . . general consenses seems to be that it causes some joint pain. I would recommend you ask a lot of questions from the vets about winny IMO. Most of them say there are better options!

Will look into that iron, thanks for the tip.

I was also wondering if I could perhaps run the clen from the start of the cycle or would that be dumb because of its effects. And was wondering if there are any suggestions other then Test Prop

J0E
    J0E is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buffcorp
    Will look into that iron, thanks for the tip.

I was also wondering if I could perhaps run the clen from the start of the cycle or would that be dumb because of its effects. And was wondering if there are any suggestions other then Test Prop
    If your trying to put on mass i wouldnt run the clen . ,use it on your pct.

Thanks joe,

Ok so then startrng it up around week 8 would be fine?

Is Test Prop the best test for this cycle, or should i try something like enathate or cyp. I also only plan on taking the test prop 1 cc on mon-wed and fri only

is this a mistake (since i just run on weekends no workout) SHould i still just be doing it every other day irregardless

I think you stick to this:
    Test E 500 mg for weeks 1-10 or 1-12
    A-dex @ .25 mg throughout
    PCT- you can add the clen here

A-dex = Anastrozole? And im assuming its .25mg ED like the cycles i see here with L-Dex

For the TEST-E i been reading and it is 250mg per ml so that means I only need to inject twice during the week or DO i only inject once each week (at 2 ml /500mg) because of the longer halflife.(is it viable to do it this way)
    Any suggestions what days I should inject.

I see there is no winny in the cycle also, should i just eliminate it all together then as suggested.

THanks for the input I really appreciate it!

The Test E should be split into 2 shots per week..250 mg monday 250mg thursday (or however u decide to split them up)
    Yes you could also incorporate the winny..
    Week 1-10 (12) Test E- 500 mg per week
    Week 7-12 Winstrol - 50 mg per day
    PCT

awesome, thanks alot for the help, will try this cycle and let you guys know of the results, appreciate the help!

Thread Information