brundle is offline Associate Member

How To Get Prescription For Gear?

I would like to get test prescribed to me and I have this idea:
    Say I do a cycle and after my cycle (when my test levels are low), I see a doc and tell him I have problems getting it up and want some test prescribed. He'll probably check my levels and when he sees my test is low, he'll write me a script. Does anybody think this will work?
    Any other ideas for getting a script?

k bizzle is offline Junior Member
    i wondered this myself a while back. it seems logically to test about a week after last shot because it will be out and natty production won't have started yet? anyone else think it will work?

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Just clik on the Oasis site. If it did work, your doc is only gonna give you just enough to get your levels to normal.....not worth it IMHO

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    bizzle - What happened to your arm. Hope you weren't trying to bench your
    Jag.

2bshredded is offline Member
    I was wondering the same thing, what's up with that Bro?

Quote Originally Posted by Ufa
    bizzle - What happened to your arm. Hope you weren't trying to bench your
    Jag.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    if ur goin to do it. get the test while ur in pct....the weeks before pct u still have test in ur system...so if u went to soon it would show up as havin above normal levels...

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    you obviously have a connection for steroids since you are running a cycle..why dont you just continue with that instead of getting prescribed 200mg/eow or maybe some weak test gel...i agree with sman..not worth it at all

brundle is offline Associate Member
    i want a prescription because I have a drug plan so any script I get is free. During pct I'm gonna give it a try--its worth a shot

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Let us know what happens maybe I move up to Vancouver. (Very nice place)

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    i tried that for a while, but i soon got tired of scheduling my doctors appointments around my PCTs - your doc is WAY to important to your health to waste as a cheesy gear source. just go to a clinic like our board sponsor oasis.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You can call lots of Doctors to get a prescription but most are going to make you pay for regular doctor appointments. By the time all is said and done it usually still ends up costing more than using black market gear. It is nice to have the script in case their are legal issues though.

k bizzle is offline Junior Member
    i'm a track athlete in college. i throw the javelin and blew out my elbow throwing wrong. had tommy john surgery/ ulnar collateral ligament replacement. they took the tendon from my forearm and sewed it in my elbow. just like fixin an ACL pretty much. picture was a few days after surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    You can call lots of Doctors to get a prescription but most are going to make you pay for regular doctor appointments. By the time all is said and done it usually still ends up costing more than using black market gear. It is nice to have the script in case their are legal issues though.
    Oasis is great for getting perscriptions, but yes they are a bit more expensive. All my gear is FDA human grade and I have scripts for all of it if ever I would get checked. but you pay for the bloodwork, and more for the stuff you get guess its a trade off for security

amature225 is offline Associate Member
    oasis rocks, but does anyone know how their prices compare to regular sources?

Quote Originally Posted by amature225
    oasis rocks, but does anyone know how their prices compare to regular sources?
    Can't talk about prices on open forum. they are more expensive

TheSentinal is offline Member
    Go with Oasis. I use them and they are professional and very responsive. What's a few extra bucks when you consider you get ZERO headaches from wondering about whether your gear is legit. Also, they send everything to your door next day. I wouldn't do it any other way.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSentinal
    Go with Oasis. I use them and they are professional and very responsive. What's a few extra bucks when you consider you get ZERO headaches from wondering about whether your gear is legit. Also, they send everything to your door next day. I wouldn't do it any other way.

I agree, it was worth it for my peace of mind. That and I didn't have another source. The only other downside is the limited amount of compounds. They can only carry FDA approved compounds

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by brundle
    I would like to get test prescribed to me and I have this idea:
    Say I do a cycle and after my cycle (when my test levels are low), I see a doc and tell him I have problems getting it up and want some test prescribed. He'll probably check my levels and when he sees my test is low, he'll write me a script. Does anybody think this will work?
    Any other ideas for getting a script?
    It will cost you, but there are certain medical companies, with doctors on staff that will provide bb'er dosed prescriptions for MANY (they don't have everything) of your gear needs. And I assure you they are completely honest (not scammers, or feds). The Test panel (blood workup) is about $250 and the HGH one is around $450. They justify their markups with the obvious (prescription validation and professional medical attention).

The only one I know of personally is located in the Midwest, so if you don't mind making the flight or drive check them out. All products are discretely shipped directly to your home. I don’t have the one page list with me (could bring it tomorrow) but they do provide:
    Test (various)
    HGH
    IGF-1
    Winny
    HCG

Oh, and "NO"I don’t work for them. But if you’re interested like any other forum info, PM me and I’ll drop the website.

M.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    I made a thread about the same process, it could work, except whatever the doc prescribes would be weak and not worth it

Not in this case, BELIEVE ME! The contact guy could be a U. contender. I threw out, as a quiz, a need for Test E 500mgs wkly, and 50mgs of Winny, this was no problem. Oh and one of the docs was female competitor. But investigate for yourself, check your PM.

M.
    Last edited by magic32; 05-15-2006 at 11:14 AM.

One of the questions I've gotten a few times is, "How much is it?".

Again, I don't have the list with me, but it was 2-3x black market prices. So you'd really need to require the script to pay that much. Heck, I know senators who have admitted to illegal steroid use and still gotten elected. That's not completely true...I only know one!

But hey you can transport it anywhere, and use it anywhere. Quite a perk, even at a premium. As he put it, "Many of our customers are high level executives that travel often."
    M.
    Last edited by magic32; 05-15-2006 at 11:22 AM.

eberasain is offline Associate Member
    get a real fine ass doctor... beat the punnany up and get her to subscribe you some good human grade stuff bro!

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    oasis

Thread Information