Thread: injection sites

kdrkid81 is offline Associate Member

injection sites

how bad is it for your gains if you only use one injection site?? basically every time i hit my shoulders i either hit something or im in massive pain for days scared to him my legs and left glut cause left glut is where the siatic nerve is and i have siaticia so im not messin with that side at all

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    your glutes is the best injection site.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Bro if you inject in the glute in the right place you are so far away from the siatic nerve you could never hit it. go to www.s p o t i n j e c t i o n s.com it will show you all the sites and how to inject

Very hard to hit the nerve or a vein there. just aim for the upper outer quadrant . and injection site has nothing to do with gains unless yer shootin synthol.

i know upper outter lol jsut scared cause i have siaticia and its more inflamed and stuff umm how come the legs are the best??

$Lim$h@dy is offline New Member
    I don't wanna hijack this thread or anything, but I kinda have the same issue. Only I have been injecting only in quads. I alternate and I shoot 3 times a week. Has anyone ever noticed a difference in gains when injecting quads instead of glutes?

Quote Originally Posted by $Lim$h@dy
    I don't wanna hijack this thread or anything, but I kinda have the same issue. Only I have been injecting only in quads. I alternate and I shoot 3 times a week. Has anyone ever noticed a difference in gains when injecting quads instead of glutes?

You shouldnt even be shooting anything if you think gains are effected by where you shoot them. Geez.

Machin3 is offline Associate Member
    delts and chest are eesy too. Try out every spot and see which fits you the best

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    You could inject in the same spot every time and it won't have any adverce affects on your gain's unless you get an infection.

To avoid A infection it's best to not hit any spot more than once A week.

Quote Originally Posted by kdrkid81
    i know upper outter lol jsut scared cause i have siaticia and its more inflamed and stuff umm how come the legs are the best??

Because of already stated reasons.

I have personally hit my right glute twice in the same week. Not saying go do it but, I have been able to do this because I APPLY HEAT POST INJECTION. VERY IMPORTANT. HEAT THAT SHIT UP AFTERWARDS.

i read a post from a few years ago that said you should switch sites to keep your receptors fresh is this possible??

i read a post from a few years ago that said you should switch sites to keep your receptors fresh is this possible??

If youre not mistaken, Dont go to whatever board you read that on. That is false.

There is no real evidence to backup te theory behind receptor downregulation anyhow.

well iv done 7 cycles now but 2 were oral only so im on my 5th injection cycle most of my shots have been right glut this cycle all but 2 were and i just took my 11th shot shooting 1cc of t e and 1 cc of eq same syringe 2 times a week so its getting hit twice a week

i read it on this board before i posted this thread lol thats why i posted it

Well you can rotate and use other muscles but the glute is such a large muscle that you can hit it twice IMO. with a long estered hormone you will probly only need yer glutes.

i read it on this board before i posted this thread lol thats why i posted it

Show me where.

Machin3 is offline Associate Member
    you switch sites to minimize scar tissue, infections, abscess..Usually in that order The last two wont happen if you stay clean.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    Show me where.

search injection information user name that posted it was ptbyjason from 9 25 01

kuad is offline Member
    that is true!!! it says to switch to keep receptors fresh. what is up with that?

Cornholio is offline Associate Member
    How does the heat help?

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    I don't know about you guys but I have a LOT of room to hit on my glute so it's the place it hit for every injection. Now and then I'll do a thigh for giggles. And no way you should hit a nerve if you are injecting the right spot.

You can heat the spot afterwards and some people find it helps but I don't heat mine afterwards....probably due to lazyness mostly. The thing I've found really useful is warming the solution just prior to injection to help it disipate and inject a little easier and massaging the area afterwards doesn't hurt.

What size pin and length are you using for glute shoots?

BigUno is offline Associate Member
    i usually inject into the thighs and delts

Thread Information