PapaPump8 is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Tren...sex.....help me out!

Okay my girl loves sex and Im on a 75mgs of test ED and 150 mgs of prop EOD and I don't want to shut down to the point I can't get a hard on. She will kill me if I can't have sex lol...I mean I hear Tren make you horny as hell but what good is that if I can't get a hard on? I've never been shut down on a cycle so i don't know what to expect can somone please explain what SHUTING DOWN exactly is...thanks

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    you are running 150mgs of Test PropEOD, you should be fine. Tren supresses your natty test, so if you weren't running test, you would get a limp noodle. I think your girl should be happy......

mori1541 is offline Junior Member
    i'm currently on deca 600mg week, sust 500mg week, and d-bol 30mg day, my sex drive was insane!!!! seemed like any time the wind blew i was ready for action.....then BAAAAMMMMM !!!!! .........outta here!!!! ... lowered the deca dose to 300mg week hopefully that helps out....D@MN Deca-DIK

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaPump8
    Okay my girl loves sex and Im on a 75mgs of test ED and 150 mgs of prop EOD and I don't want to shut down to the point I can't get a hard on. She will kill me if I can't have sex lol...I mean I hear Tren make you horny as hell but what good is that if I can't get a hard on? I've never been shut down on a cycle so i don't know what to expect can somone please explain what SHUTING DOWN exactly is...thanks
    That is false.. Test will make you horny, TREN will do the opposite..

MrMeathead is offline Member
    At 150 mg of prop eod you shouldn't have worries about sexual problems. Your fine bro. If it does happen its probably due to the fact that your nervous about it happening.

Okay I guess I read wrong I thought tren made you horny but I'm taking prop at 150 EOD so I'm hoping if anythng I'm a horny pig

I was running 100mgs of tren ED and 100 mgs of prop EOD but I changed it after doing more research I figure 75 mgs of tren ED and 150 of prop EOD will be just perfect...While I have your attention maybe you can tell me at what point I will be feeling the pump and strength and when I will be gaining weight...I really hope everyone thinks Im on juice cause then that means im getting big

MrMeathead is offline Member
    Why are you shooting tren ed but prop eod? Why don't you mix them and shoot them both ed to keep more stable test levels?

Thread Information