Thread: Painless Prop?

fatback25 is offline Associate Member

Painless Prop?

I just took my second jab of prop and there is absolutely no pain. In fact the Test E i've been taking for the past 8 weeks comes with more pain. The site I injected yesterday has no redness or soreness. I know there are some labs that make this type of prop. I'm using Farmadon (Russia). Is that one of the painless props? Hell, why am I even complaining about painless injects?

A little tip. I know alot of you guys don't like to do this because it feels like your wasting your juice but before I inject i like to get a little bit of the oil on the needle. The jab goes in as smoothly as a warm knife through butter, no pain at all! This is important for me cause I seem to have real thick skin. I'm taking 100 mg a day of prop so if I loose alittle to get a more comfortable jab EVERY DAY, then thats cool, i'll still get anywhere between 100-75 mg/day.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    i had one home made batch of prop i took that was painful,besides that batch all the other prop i have taken has been pain less

xderekx is offline Associate Member
    i hit my tri's yesterday morning with prop/eq & my entire chest workout was horrible. had problems on my lockouts..perhaps my tri's were fatigued from the injects. everything from presses to flies to dips & cable excercises..my main focus was on the pain & not the burn. it may have all been in my head, but who knows.

fatback25 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xderekx
    i hit my tri's yesterday morning with prop/eq & my entire chest workout was horrible. had problems on my lockouts..perhaps my tri's were fatigued from the injects. everything from presses to flies to dips & cable excercises..my main focus was on the pain & not the burn. it may have all been in my head, but who knows.
    Yeah i def agree with that. Most of it is in your head. The build up about the prop pain was so much that when I finally got to the jabs it wasn't shit. I'm also ony using a 1" pin so that might have something to do with it. Just shot my quad an hour ago and I'm feeling great! But **** watch me be writhering in pain tommorrow morning! Damn I've never jabed my tri's. How deep did you go?

xderekx is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fatback25
    Yeah i def agree with that. Most of it is in your head. The build up about the prop pain was so much that when I finally got to the jabs it wasn't shit. I'm also ony using a 1" pin so that might have something to do with it. Just shot my quad an hour ago and I'm feeling great! But **** watch me be writhering in pain tommorrow morning! Damn I've never jabed my tri's. How deep did you go?
    i used a 23X1 pin. i hit the outer head of my tri's & went in approximately 3/4of the way. the pain didnt set in until about 5 hours later. i've hit my tri's before with winny & sust & never had pain bro. prop is a whole different ballgame. my tri's are nice & swole today though. a few people from worked noticed that they resemble a computer's mouse LOL!
    enanthate whooped my ass with site injects. that shit left me with redness, swelling & irritation for days bro. everyone reacts different though.
    Last edited by xderekx; 05-16-2006 at 09:18 AM.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    xderekx,
    do not use the initals of the underground labs, it is against the rules,please edit the post

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    i'm using british d's prop. and it doesn't hurt at all. great stuff

Thread Information