eberasain is offline Associate Member

gear and heart race

i have been taking test cyp. and deca from one lab for 5 weeks.... now i have the same gear to complete the cycle but from another lab... i only took the test cyp. from the newest lab and i experienced my heart racing real fast and shortness of breath while working out yesterday... just checking to see if anyone has experienced similarities????

anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    never happened to me if i switched to a different labs products mid cycle.list everything you are taking

Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    never happened to me if i switched to a different labs products mid cycle.list everything you are taking
    I AM TAKING 500MG OF TEST CYP. AND 300MG OF DECA .
    THE GEAR FROM THE FIRST LAB IS A BIT LESS YELLOW AND FROM A UGL IN THE STATES... THE SECOND GEAR IS FROM THE BOYLE IRELAND AND IS A BIT MORE YELLOW AND OILY.

hello?????

anyone??????

anyone?

taiotosh7 is offline Associate Member
    I got high bp from test and decca too, since those are both long acting esters you should take an otc product with coq10 and hawthorn berry by NOW NUTRITION. This will help some

smartwater is offline Associate Member
    celerdy seed extract helps

Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    I've experienced a high HR as well. This usually happened when the AAS started kicking in i.e. about 3 weeks using long esters. It usually went away after about two weeks, and was most noticeable at night. I suspect the body just has to adjust to the effects of AAS on the CNS.

Trendkill is offline Associate Member
    Steroids have many side effects man, a majority of them being interior rather then everyday visible physical effects. Along with psychological effects steroids effect the cardiovascular system aka your heart. Your heart is a muscle, if im correct i think juice enlargens your heart, increase blood pressure and it puts stress on your lungs as well. You just have to work on the time you take in between sets and practice your breathing and see how long it takes you to recover, as far as breathing is concerned, from each set. Your body is going through alot of changes bro, it's normal just learn to cope with it and work on reducing your rest time, you'll be fine.

C....A.....R....D....I....O , unless your on tren , cardio will help you. Then again pay attention to your diet, fatty foods aren't good, steroids have a deleteterious effect on your cholesterol levels as well, lowering good cholesterol and increasing bad cholesterol levels.
    Last edited by Trendkill; 05-17-2006 at 09:39 PM.

thelastsamurai is offline New Member
    I was takin 700mg of test and 500mg of decca at one point and i didn't experience anythin like that... r u takin somethin else along with the other 2?

Wanderlei Silva is offline New Member
    I am on a Sust, Deca cycle right now and the first few weeks my heart raced a lot a night. Went away a few weeks later.

Quote Originally Posted by thelastsamurai
    I was takin 700mg of test and 500mg of decca at one point and i didn't experience anythin like that... r u takin somethin else along with the other 2?
    nah, bro, just that>>>

Thread Information