pudzianowsky is offline New Member

Test E, Boldenone & Dianabol cycle!

Running an 8 week cycle. This is my 4th cycle, but past ones mostly have been fake products...

1st cycle tornel deca only (200mg) 8 weeks went up from 61kg to 70kg
    2nd cycle 7 weeks primoteston(fake) 500mg + boldenone 200mg went up from 70kg to 77kg
    3rd cycle 8 weeks deca 200mg (fake), durateston 250 - 500mg(i dunno if it was real) and dianabol 25mg-40mg 4 weeks(definately fake). went from 73kg to 78kg.

For my "4th" cycle i want to run 400-500mg of testosterone enanthate (tornel) real one + 400mg of boldenone (genfar) + 4 weeks of 25mg dianabol (british dispensary). The thing is im also going to train muay thai and submission fighting during my cycle, so my work out schedule would be something like this:

MOnday:
    morning: muay thai
    afternoon:Chest and triceps 12 sets each aprox.

tuesday:
    morning: submission fighting
    afternoon: rest

wednesday:
    morning muaythai
    afternoon: back 16 sets aprox. and biceps 12 sets aprox.

thursday:
    morning: submission
    afternoon:rest

friday:
    morning: muay thai
    afternoon: legs 16 sets aprox. and shoulders 13 sets aprox.

saturday and sunday rest. also calves will be trained in every weight workout.

Any comments on the cycle and training?? im trying to get as heavy as posible with this cycle without stopping my fighting training.

I havent trained weights for 5 months now and weight 70 kg want to get at least to 80kg with this cycle. Comments and opinions please.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    well i would just like to point out ur over training ur arms LOL 3-5 sets for tri and 3-5 sets for bi are MORE Than ample if ur training ur chest/back accordingly w/ intensity.

as fo ryour cycle wut da hell is ur lay out?
    what duration?

Eq is best ran 15 weeks IMO and at 600mg/wk any less is a waste unless ur just doing it for connective tissue/rehab reasons.

dbol dose is too low.. 35mg/day is minimum.. i try to take the majority pre workout 45min-1hr before.

btw i dont like ur resistance training regiment.. u really need to look into IRON MAN HIT program.. 3x a week and its all about Primary Compound movements to give you best str gains possible .. which is whtayou need for what you do. but if u continue to train MMA w/ Weights ... with that scheudle .. i really think over training will occur inhibiting any gains..
    remember MORE is LESS

So what training schedule do you recommend?? the duration of my cycle cant be longer than 10 weeks. And if i bump the test and bold to 600mg then it would a probably good idea to cancel the dianabol due to cost and estrogen.

Quote Originally Posted by pudzianowsky
    So what training schedule do you recommend?? the duration of my cycle cant be longer than 10 weeks. And if i bump the test and bold to 600mg then it would a probably good idea to cancel the dianabol due to cost and estrogen.
    10 weeks is kinda like.. poop. test for 10 week sis good. but why kant it be longer?
    ESTROGEN can be CONTROLLED. dbol is great.. if u kant run it longer than 10 weeks DROP EQ! for EQ takes 8 weeks just to KICK IN let alone do anything so by the time ur finally getting something outta eq.. its time to quit.. which seems subpar to me. test for 10 weeks w/ a dbol jumpstart would be a great newbie cycle.

test 500mg/wk
    wks 1-10

dbol 35-45mg/day
    wks 1-4 or even 1-6 .. the liver is VERY RESILIANT i know people run dbol for 10-12weeks w/ no probs

if u refer to my previous post u would see i stated IronMan HIT program which is found in a LONG sticky in the weight lifting forum posted by pinnical or u can use the search function to find it. read it learnit .. it is by FAR my fav training regiment other than DC or WSB

ok, but do you still think i can hit 80kgs with a test + dianabol cycle?

and how about keeping my gains after the cycle

ok, but do you still think i can hit 80kgs with a test + dianabol cycle?
    beats me .. its really all up to u and ur diet on what gains u achieve.. check out he diet forum here .. i gurantee ther eis alot u can learn from there.

and if ur PCT is spot on ur loss of gains should be nill to none

Thread Information