oldman is offline Anabolic Member

Tetracycline on cycle??

Not sure if this is the right place but it seems like it would be..

anyhoo.. What is, if any, the issues of taking Tetracycline AB while on cycle? Doctor gave it for acne but I did not want to use I heard one time it effects how AAS works??

Thanks

~Old

big chuck is offline Associate Member
    tetracyclin on cycle= no acne does not effect gains from my personal experience might b harsh on the liver thats it

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big chuck
    tetracyclin on cycle= no acne does not effect gains from my personal experience might b harsh on the liver thats it
    no acne for you but maybe not for others....i know antibiotics decrease the synthesis of protein i dont know if they affect the anabolics directly or your gains are hindered just from the decreased protein synthesis i suppose you just have to weigh it out and see if its worth it and if you do decide to take them i wouldnt stay on them for an extended period of time..i was on them for months and months and as soon as i stopped my weight shot up about 8 pounds i havent been on them since

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    You should be fine.

Cool.. I am on Drol right now and for about 8 more days (total 4 weeks) I will add the AB when I am done just in case it is too hard on my liver. I have a topical AB also which has helped some but I did not want to ruin a good cycle to get rid of the acne.

thanks all

~Old

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    if you are taking thistle...which you should be to begin with, and lots of water...you will be fine

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mwolffey
    if you are taking thistle...which you should be to begin with, and lots of water...you will be fine
    is that a guarantee?! you do not know if anyone will be fine man...blood works tells that

I take Milk thistle and LIV52 and tons of water.. I know Nothing we do will be 100% but just don't want to overload my liver with this stuff. I get BW done every 6 months too so I will keep a close on eye it all.

Thanks

~Old

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    is that a guarantee?! you do not know if anyone will be fine man...blood works tells that

true....but most likely hes not gonna die of renal failure is what im saying

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    no acne for you but maybe not for others....i know antibiotics decrease the synthesis of protein i dont know if they affect the anabolics directly or your gains are hindered just from the decreased protein synthesis i suppose you just have to weigh it out and see if its worth it and if you do decide to take them i wouldnt stay on them for an extended period of time..i was on them for months and months and as soon as i stopped my weight shot up about 8 pounds i havent been on them since
    this is not so.. some AB's do inhibit protein synthesis but not in our cells.. they affect bacterial protein syntheresis, target their ribosomes.. I dont know if there is any cross reaction..

then some antibiotic (which name I cant remember know has some anti-androgenic properties (it wan not tetra though)

Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    then some antibiotic (which name I cant remember know has some anti-androgenic properties (it wan not tetra though)

see that is also what I heard but could not find which one was the one to avoid.. I guess I will find out quickly..

Well here's to adding something else to the mix

~Old

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I used, "Tetracycline" and it didnt do anything. Getting Acutane at the end of the month.

Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    see that is also what I heard but could not find which one was the one to avoid.. I guess I will find out quickly..

Well here's to adding something else to the mix

~Old
    if its important for u I can look it up but its not any of the more common ones.

Thread Information