Thread: gyno question

briansauras is offline Senior Member

gyno question

I was just wondering that since my gyno didnt go away and i still have like little pee sized lumps in there. Will that cause my nipples to stay puff yr round? I mean Im on nolva, clomid and letro and I cant tell if they are puffy from my gyno or if i might have alittle but of fat desposites there that need to be taken care of.

I mean Im on PCT now taking clomid nolva and alittle letro and today my nipple seemed alittle sensitive/tender....

Also does drinking make gyno worse?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by briansauras
    I was just wondering that since my gyno didnt go away and i still have like little pee sized lumps in there. Will that cause my nipples to stay puff yr round? I mean Im on nolva, clomid and letro and I cant tell if they are puffy from my gyno or if i might have alittle but of fat desposites there that need to be taken care of.

I mean Im on PCT now taking clomid nolva and alittle letro and today my nipple seemed alittle sensitive/tender....

Also does drinking make gyno worse?
    Oh, hell drink all you want... I mean DONT FUKKING DRINK, also it sounds like gyno... keep on the letro and as you taper off you better be hitting the nolva. I have never had gyno so this is the best advice I can give.

brundle is offline Associate Member
    Alcohol is supposed to have a negative impact on test levels and i think you should want your test levels as high as possible if you have boobs. you know what i mean? i wouldn't touch alcohol if i were you

don't take nolva with letro. you take nolva afterwards. nolva makes letro work less.

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    ya i know its gyno. but i was wondering if it could be getting worse during pct because today it feel sensitive.

Thread Information