thelastsamurai is offline New Member

a question about windstrol tabs

hey guys.
    I bought some winstrol tabs, and each one is 50mg. I started like 4 days ago, and im takin 50mg (1 tab) a day. My question is f i wanna start takin a 100mg/day instead of 50mg, is it ok f i take it everyday? or do i have to take it every other day?also f i take 100mg/day, for how long can i go? when should i stop so i won't hurt my liver?
    Last edited by thelastsamurai; 05-19-2006 at 12:36 PM.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    there Are two threads you should read before you go any farther.

Newbie starter pack by:Kale
    And
    Sources for new members by: SMAN12B

DDDNTZ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastsamurai
    hey guys.
    I bought some windstrol tabs, and each one is 50mg. I started like 4 days ago, and im takin 50mg (1 tab) a day. My question is f i wanna start takin a 100mg/day instead of 50mg, is it ok f i take it everyday? or do i have to take it every other day?also f i take 100mg/day, for how long can i go? when should i stop so i won't hurt my liver?
    Post your stats before SMAN has a heartatack.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by DDDNTZ

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

What does your diet look like?

Im eating 4 meals a day, and trying to low down on the carbs to get cut, and i take 3 protien shakes a day, each one contains 45g of protien, 2.6g carbs, 3g fat

How old are you? 20, turnin 21 in September

How tall are you? 5'11

How much do you weigh? 171

What is your body fat %? not sure :S

How long have you been training? a year and a half

Have you ever done a cycle before? yes, 2 cycles

What was it?

1st cycle:

200mg/week of sustanon 250 for 3 weeks, then 300mg/week for 3 weeks, then 400mg/week for 3 weeks (i was taking low dosages because I was too skinny)
    25mg/day of dbols for 3 weeks
    milk thistle for 3 weeks (can't remember the dosage)
    25mg/day of windstrol for 3 weeks
    1000mg/day vitamen C all through the cycle
    200mg/day B6 all through the cycle
    100mcg/day B12 all through the cycle
    clomid for 2 weeks after cycle was done

2nd cycle:

600mg/week of Testosterone -Cypionate for 6 weeks, then 700mg/ for 3 weeks
    400mg/week of Decca for 6 weeks, then 500mg/week for 4 weeks
    50mg/day of dbols for 20 days
    1000mg/day vitamen C all through the cycle
    200mg/day B6 all through the cycle
    100mcg/day B12 all through the cycle
    clomid and nolvedex for 2 weeks and a half and 25mg/day of Ephedrine for 7 days after cycle was done

Knowledge of PCT? I read all the articles about them on this site

How did it work for you? Any bad side effects?

both cycles worked just fine, and no bad side effects

I used to weight 130lbs before my 1st cycle, and went up to 163lbs after 1st cycle and then 2 weeks later(after water left my body i guess) went downt to 156lbs

I used to weight 159lbs before 2nd cycle, and went up to 184lbs after 2nd cycle and then 2 weeks later(again after water left my body) went down to 177

What are your specific goals?

for now im just trying to gain a couple of pounds and get cut
    Last edited by thelastsamurai; 05-17-2006 at 08:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DDDNTZ
    posted them above, good enough ? i hope so

anyone?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    hey guys.
    I bought some windstrol tabs, and each one is 50mg.
    What is WINDSTROL?I've heard of WINSTROL before and used it many times.Is this a new drug or something that sailors use to get wind velocity while sailing the seven seas?

~Pinnacle~

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    What is WINDSTROL?I've heard of WINSTROL before and used it many times.Is this a new drug or something that sailors use to get wind velocity while sailing the seven seas?

~Pinnacle~

, ditto, ypu should at least be able to spell the compound you are putting in your body... you need to do some major research bro...get your diet down first...then gear, you do not need it the way your diet schedule looks...you need to eat right and train hard!!! GEAR is not your solution

[quote=mwolffey..you need to eat right and train hard!!! GEAR is not your solution[/quote]

Sadly enough ...young,very,very inexperienced guys think drugs are the cure-all to thier physique issues.They have no clue about nutrition,diet,training and severely lack one necesary ingredient..that is...Discipline!

~Pinnacle~

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    Sadly enough ...young,very,very inexperienced guys think drugs are the cure-all to thier physique issues.They have no clue about nutrition,diet,training and severely lack one necesary ingredient..that is...Discipline!

~Pinnacle~

so very true, without that AAS is nothing

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    hey guys.
    I bought some windstrol tabs, and each one is 50mg. I started like 4 days ago, and im takin 50mg (1 tab) a day. My question is f i wanna start takin a 100mg/day instead of 50mg, is it ok f i take it everyday? or do i have to take it every other day?also f i take 100mg/day, for how long can i go? when should i stop so i won't hurt my liver?
    its very obvious that you have to do alot more research.. you have started WAY to soon as well.. you were 130lbs??!! a good diet would have given you the gains you were looking for.. since you started your winny cycle and you have no clu about it you either can stop ( u wont) or just run 50mg per day for 6 weeks followed by pct.. yes people bump winny up to even more than 100mg per day but I DO NOT reccomend it for you..

~Pinnacle~
    lol very funny!
    Last edited by thelastsamurai; 05-19-2006 at 12:37 PM.

I have my diet in check for sure, cuz my pro trainer wrote it for me before he left. yes my knowledge is limited, because i never had to do research, my trainer (my friend's brother) used to keep me on track and he gave me all the info i needed, but now he left to another country, thats y im seekin help on this site... im currently readin all the articles posted by KALE & SMAN as horse2006 recommended.

Pinnacle, who told u i didn't try trainin hard and eatin properly before i went to gear? i did, but i have some bad genetics, like its hard for me and all my family members to gain OR lose weight, like my dad is 54 now and he looks just like when he was 22! he didn't gain or lose nethin almost. i was trainin for at least 5 - 6 months, just takin protien and eatin properly, and i barely gained 5lbs (so the avg was like 1lb/month :S ???), so i went to creatine, i gained a lil bit more mass, but as soon as i stopped it, it all went away, and i felt like my muscles were only full water, so then i went to my last solution, which was gear...

Liftnainez, thank u for a straight answer, thats all i needed!

srry f i drove some of u nuts with some dumb shit i posted, but thats y im here u know, im tryin gain some knowledge and get some help, f i was experienced i wouldn't be on this site to start with
    Last edited by thelastsamurai; 05-19-2006 at 12:09 PM.

I have my diet in check for sure, cuz my pro trainer wrote it for me before he left.
    At 13 % Bf you need to get a training partner who knows nutrition then.Cause he obviously hasn't a clue either.

So because you have bad genetics you think anabolics are the answer?Boy oh boy are you in for a very rude awakening.

~Pinnacle~

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    srry f i drove some of u nuts with some dumb shit i posted, but thats y im here u know, im tryin gain some knowledge and get some help, f i was experienced i wouldn't be on this site to start with
    not a dumb question mate we are all here to learn........................and this is the place to do your research.
    i suggest you get started..........

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    This should help:

Winstrol 's Profile:

Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Winstrol (Stanozolol)

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    I have my diet in check for sure, cuz my pro trainer wrote it for me before he left. yes my knowledge is limited, because i never had to do research, my trainer (my friend's brother) used to keep me on track and he gave me all the info i needed, but now he left to another country, thats y im seekin help on this site... im currently readin all the articles posted by KALE & SMAN as horse2006 recommended.

Pinnacle, who told u i didn't try trainin hard and eatin properly before i went to gear? i did, but i have some bad genetics, like its hard for me and all my family members to gain OR lose weight, like my dad is 54 now and he looks just like when he was 22! he didn't gain or lose nethin almost. i was trainin for at least 5 - 6 months, just takin protien and eatin properly, and i barely gained 5lbs (so the avg was like 1lb/month :S ???), so i went to creatine, i gained a lil bit more mass, but as soon as i stopped it, it all went away, and i felt like my muscles were only full water, so then i went to my last solution, which was gear...

Liftnainez, thank u for a straight answer, thats all i needed!

No problem bro.. I know it seems like people are bashing you but really their just trying to help.. AAS is no joke and some people just dont know how to use them correctly and safely.. winnny alone will not kill you there are just certain ways to go about things.. like duration, dosages, pct etc.. Since your going to continue running winny leave it at 50mg per day for 6 weeks.. Remember diet will be key for whatever your goal may be..

At 13 % Bf you need to get a training partner who knows nutrition then.Cause he obviously hasn't a clue either.

So because you have bad genetics you think anabolics are the answer?Boy oh boy are you in for a very rude awakening.

~Pinnacle~
    bro y r u takin so hard on me, like i said before im here to gain some knowledge and get some help, and yr not helpin at all! f anythin yr just makin me feel like shit everytime u post a reply :S
    f i knew what i was doin i wouldn't be on this site to start with :S

and that person u r sayin that he doesn't have a clue without even talkin to him is 233lbs with 5 or 6% bf, i can't remember, hes one of the biggest and wisest guys i've ever met in my life, i have nothin but respect for him. he wrote me the diet and im sure its perfect, f im not followin it right thats a different story
    Last edited by thelastsamurai; 05-19-2006 at 07:44 PM.

Booz, i did start , i gained so much knowledge in so little time, there is alot of amazin articles on this site, im tryin to read all of them, but it looks like imma be readin for a couple of days, hehe

Swifto, thx alot for the link bro, very very very helpful, i was waitin for a link like that!

Liftnainez, i totally understand what u r sayin. & thx for the advise, will do 4 sure

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    You said yuo tried training real hard but youve only been training for a year and a half. You may have been training hard enuogh but, not even close to long enough.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    bro y r u takin so hard on me, like i said before im here to gain some knowledge and get some help, and yr not helpin at all! f anythin yr just makin me feel like shit everytime u post a reply :S
    f i knew what i was doin i wouldn't be on this site to start with :S

and that person u r sayin that he doesn't have a clue without even talkin to him is 233lbs with 5 or 6% bf, i can't remember, hes one of the biggest and wisest guys i've ever met in my life, i have nothin but respect for him. he wrote me the diet and im sure its perfect, f im not followin it right thats a different story
    Think your going to have to get used to that. Some members are like that.

He's hard on you....But right.

Booz, i did start , i gained so much knowledge in so little time, there is alot of amazin articles on this site, im tryin to read all of them, but it looks like imma be readin for a couple of days, hehe

Swifto, thx alot for the link bro, very very very helpful, i was waitin for a link like that!

Liftnainez, i totally understand what u r sayin. & thx for the advise, will do 4 sure
    No problem. But, you could have found this with a search. Or spending more time in the correct forums.

Good Luck.

bro y r u takin so hard on me, like i said before im here to gain some knowledge and get some help, and yr not helpin at all!
    How am I,or anyone on this board, for that matter,going to help you?You need to help YOURSELF.No one here can do the work for you,nor can we hold a gun to your head and say "eat this,and then eat that".It's totally up yo you..PERIOD!!\

I understand the truth hurts at times,but in reality,that's what's needed in this sport to get someone motivated.I talk shit to my clients all the time.THEY LOVE IT..but then again,they aren't cry-baby ..little whining bitches either.They are men and women who can take the truth,cause that's what's needed.If someone went around all day telling them they looked great ect..they'd def loose thier edge(mentally).Sorry to take up your time,you can go back to watching the Mickey mouse show...you have your mickey jammas on?Make sure you have those ears on as well.After all,if you're going to do it,you might as well DO IT RIGHT!!!

~Mean Mr. Pinnacle~

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    How am I,or anyone on this board, for that matter,going to help you?You need to help YOURSELF.No one here can do the work for you,nor can we hold a gun to your head and say "eat this,and then eat that".It's totally up yo you..PERIOD!!\

I understand the truth hurts at times,but in reality,that's what's needed in this sport to get someone motivated.I talk shit to my clients all the time.THEY LOVE IT..but then again,they aren't cry-baby ..little whining bitches either.They are men and women who can take the truth,cause that's what's needed.If someone went around all day telling them they looked great ect..they'd def loose thier edge(mentally).Sorry to take up your time,you can go back to watching the Mickey mouse show...you have your mickey jammas on?Make sure you have those ears on as well.After all,if you're going to do it,you might as well DO IT RIGHT!!!

~Mean Mr. Pinnacle~
    ROFL omfg too funny ...

Thumbs down

Sorry to take up your time,you can go back to watching the Mickey mouse show...you have your mickey jammas on?Make sure you have those ears on as well.After all,if you're going to do it,you might as well DO IT RIGHT!!!

~Mean Mr. Pinnacle~
    immature...

Thread Information