Thread: gyno question

marcus12 is offline New Member

gyno question

i have developed gynocomastia on my last cycle and was wondering what would completely get rid of it. I wouldn't say its really bad but it definitly noticable. i have heard that aromasin works great at preventing gyno and other estrogen related sides, but i have also heard a few people say that it can also get rid of existing gyno. If this is true then how much would i need to take, how often and for how long? And if this is not an effective means to get rid of it, then what would. i don't really want surgery unless absolutly necessary. also if surgery is the only way, how would this effect my ability to work out? I have reseached this pretty well on my own im just looking for any additional advice anyone could give, preferably someone who has dealt with this problem before. thanks.

DDDNTZ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus12
    i have developed gynocomastia on my last cycle and was wondering what would completely get rid of it. I wouldn't say its really bad but it definitly noticable. i have heard that aromasin works great at preventing gyno and other estrogen related sides, but i have also heard a few people say that it can also get rid of existing gyno. If this is true then how much would i need to take, how often and for how long? And if this is not an effective means to get rid of it, then what would. i don't really want surgery unless absolutly necessary. also if surgery is the only way, how would this effect my ability to work out? I have reseached this pretty well on my own im just looking for any additional advice anyone could give, preferably someone who has dealt with this problem before. thanks.
    Send a PM to C Bino, I hear he's got some good advice on reversing gyno.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    He cant pm until he get 25 post.

Try searching for A post called all you need to know about gyno by:Cbino

marcus12 is offline New Member
    Ive read that forum by bino but he suggests using femara but does anyone know how well aromasin would work for gyno reversal

Thread Information