peter4rsberg21 is offline New Member

problems after first cycle

alright guys...i've been a frequent visitor of the boards for almost two years, but this is my first post...

i am 21...if you want to flame me on my age, feel free i guess, but im looking for sincere help here if anyone is willing. also, ive done numerous searches, but am yet to find help...

i did a cycle of Test-E, Equipoise , and Anavar last year. I finished September and did the appropriate post cycling. I gained 23 pounds while on my cycle.

however, i am now down 20 pounds and lost almost all the size i gained. i know some of you may say i stopped training, but i didn't-i trained harder. what really has be worried is that i still have ZERO sex drive and my lifts went down the crapper. i went and got my test levels checked out...the result was a score of 384-apparently low, but not low enough for HRT. i don't know what my test levels were before, but i can guarantee they were way higher. another thing, my nuts are about 1/3 of the size that they were before. as i said, i cant lift anything to save my life, and my motivation to be active is essentially gone...

also, my bilirubin was high and LDL cholesterol was VERY low (apparently this could show liver problem), but the doc ran other tests and cleared me of that, and ive since been taking milk thistle, etc-so i dont think its a liver problem...

here's my question, at my age, is there anything i can do to get myself going again. im almost positive its too late to do any "post-cycles" to restore testosterone levels ...what can be done, life is suckin major ass since comin off...

thanks fellas

DNA
    DNA is offline Junior Member
    Any PCT bro?

Like maybe some Nolvadex and/or Clomid......

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    my thoughts would be to try to run some tribulus for a month or maybe longer see if you get some of your drive back. also for motivation i would consider jumping into some sort of creatine to help you feel good again in the gym. just because alot of pct protocols call for 21-30 days does not mean you are fully recovered. most of the time you still arent. you gotta see what your body feels like. i woulda kept running trib after my post cycle if i didnt feel i was 100%... losing 20lbs i would also say that part of that is diet. im sure you lost a whole lot of appetite in that process.. that is another sign of not being fully recovered..

brundle is offline Associate Member
    when did you finish your cycle?

thanks for the quick responses...

yeah, im sure a BIG part is indeed diet...i've begun eating to bulk for the last month or two now and it seems to be all storing as fat, no matter how hard i lift...

i like the trib and creatine idea...i was flirting with the idea of creatine, but that will just bloat the crap out of me (always does)...but i think im gonna do that, i need a boost, im sure its also partially a mental thing...

by the way, i finished my cycle in september

oh, and yes, i did PCT...nolva and clomid

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by peter4rsberg21
    thanks for the quick responses...

yeah, im sure a BIG part is indeed diet...i've begun eating to bulk for the last month or two now and it seems to be all storing as fat, no matter how hard i lift...

i like the trib and creatine idea...i was flirting with the idea of creatine, but that will just bloat the crap out of me (always does)...but i think im gonna do that, i need a boost, im sure its also partially a mental thing...

by the way, i finished my cycle in september

see what you like maybe start with 2.5g trib a day.. maybe a little higher and slowly bring it down in dosage over time..with the creatine. my choice which others will disagree would be something like the noxplode or any of the others that are made for preworkout. its an instant pump and keeps me in the gym. yes its gonna cost more then some of the others but it works for me

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peter4rsberg21
    alright guys...i've been a frequent visitor of the boards for almost two years, but this is my first post...

i am 21...if you want to flame me on my age, feel free i guess, but im looking for sincere help here if anyone is willing. also, ive done numerous searches, but am yet to find help...

i did a cycle of Test-E, Equipoise , and Anavar last year. I finished September and did the appropriate post cycling. I gained 23 pounds while on my cycle.

however, i am now down 20 pounds and lost almost all the size i gained. i know some of you may say i stopped training, but i didn't-i trained harder. what really has be worried is that i still have ZERO sex drive and my lifts went down the crapper. i went and got my test levels checked out...the result was a score of 384-apparently low, but not low enough for HRT. i don't know what my test levels were before, but i can guarantee they were way higher. another thing, my nuts are about 1/3 of the size that they were before. as i said, i cant lift anything to save my life, and my motivation to be active is essentially gone...

also, my bilirubin was high and LDL cholesterol was VERY low (apparently this could show liver problem), but the doc ran other tests and cleared me of that, and ive since been taking milk thistle, etc-so i dont think its a liver problem...

here's my question, at my age, is there anything i can do to get myself going again. im almost positive its too late to do any "post-cycles" to restore testosterone levels ...what can be done, life is suckin major ass since comin off...

thanks fellas
    how big where you before the cycle??? sorry to hear that........

Thread Information