djbeezer is offline New Member

winni and cyp 4 3 months?

freind has me on 400 mgs of cyp /week and 30mgs of winni tabz ED he wants to go for three months i know winni is hard on liver but he just finished the same cycle and he looks and feels great what u think help

peump is offline Senior Member
    The time you can safely stay on winstrol is a debated issue.
    people will tell you that any 17aa compound should not be run longer then 5-6 weeks.

With the proper otc supplements, a time on the safe side of the spectrum would be 6-8 weeks at a low dose of stanzonol.

MrMeathead is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by djbeezer
    freind has me on 400 mgs of cyp /week and 30mgs of winni tabz ED he wants to go for three months i know winni is hard on liver but he just finished the same cycle and he looks and feels great what u think help
    He may feel fine and be ok but how do you know you will react them same way to it? Everyone responds different to all chemicals. How do you know that it wont damage your liver? I would not take the risk and do it. I have seen what liver damage does to people and lost a family member to it this year and it is BAD NEWS. Why would you want to run winny for three months in the first place? After soo long it loses its effect. I have heard many gurus argue about how long it stays anabolic for but it depends on the person. Winny isn't all that great IMO unless you have a low bf% and many people I know say the same. If I were you I would just run the cyp for 12 weeks then throw winny in at week 9 and run it until pct (week 15) to have something to fall back on while the cyp leaves your system. Cut back on the length your using the winny and up the dosage. Bump it up to at least 50mgs. Invest in some milk thistle to be on the safe side. Good luck with whatever you choose bro.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    12 weeks of winny? I feel bad for his liver and joints... That's twice as long as I wld run it

thelastsamurai is offline New Member
    thats too long bro, u shouldn't go on winny for more than 5 weeks...

Thread Information