trin2getswole is offline Junior Member

Y is it starting to hurt?

I have been doing prop and fina ed. Both in same pin. About 1.5cc totall. I have been swaping spots around thighs and sholders. It has always been sore for about a day, but in the shoulder 2-3 days. I found a spot on my leg that was painless. Did not hurt at all. I did 2 shots on both legs and it never hurt. The 3rd shot I did on my right leg in that spot hurt like hell. I could not barley walk. It was not swolen or red, but I did start to feel a little sick the next day. No fever. Sweated my ass off that night and I fell better now but my right leg is still sore. I did a shot in my left leg in a new spot. Its sore but not has bad as my right. Tonight did left shoulder and it hurts pretty damn good.
    The question is: Why does the shots feel like there getting worse?
    Could there be something wrong with my fina? It still looks a clear as the day it was mad, so I dont think it has crashed. Also its been three weeks since it was made?

joshr is offline Associate Member
    the product sounds fine i dont know how long youve been taking this but after a while scare tissue builds up and it takes a little more to brake through it this can make it sore as well as the prop it makes my shit sore sometimes also you might have hit a vein and just scraped it but prop generally makes me sore anyway

friday will be two weeks.

Also I made my fina by AV-1s formual. Not using any heat. Could this be make it hurtmore. Some one told me if I bake it work a little bit it will cook off some of the ba/bb and it will not sting hurt as bad. Is this true? If so y do people add steriol oil to there gear to reduce pain?

pattymac931 is offline Junior Member
    man i shoot a cc of sust which has prop in it in my left delt mon and todays thursday and the damn thing still hurts i think its the prop in it bc i never had this happen with my tren in my delts so its prob just ur prop man it bothers me bad

joshr is offline Associate Member
    try stacking some b12 it might lower the pain alittle bit and heating it will make it smoother but prop is just a=painful your lucky you dont have a fever or ar sick

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trin2getswole
    friday will be two weeks.

Also I made my fina by AV-1s formual. Not using any heat. Could this be make it hurtmore. Some one told me if I bake it work a little bit it will cook off some of the ba/bb and it will not sting hurt as bad. Is this true? If so y do people add steriol oil to there gear to reduce pain?
    If you filtered it with a .22um whatman filter then it should be sterile. I would leave the ba/bb alone, how much did you use (%). If the gear is really hurting and is too concentrated, sometimes people will dilute it with more sterile oil in order to have it less concentrated to reduce the pain.

I have been running a small fever, around 99-100. And feeling a little sick.
    I dont know what % ba/bb was in the kit I used. I e-mailed them and they never e-mailed me back with it. It was from Kits*more

Thread Information