Thread: HCG question

goosed is offline Associate Member

HCG question

i just finished reading the profile for HCG and it was very informative but i would like to hear in less clinical terms how it should be used. i just want to know about the product im not going to get on it any time soon if ever.
    what i would like to know is does it denefit muscle growth directly or indirectly(builds or helps maintain).....(2) at what point during a cycle and for how long. im pretty clear on the dosage....... just fill me in it in "laymans terms".lol

msu16366 is offline Member
    Its not going to build muscle, its going to help recover your "balls" after being shut down from a cycle. Some say its easier to keep the horse in the barn than chasing the horse across the country later, referring to starting hcg at beg of cycle.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls

Quote Originally Posted by Kale

yeah thats what i read! i got alot from it i just wanted to hear it summarized. and from what msu said thats exactly what i thought it was used for.

so pretty much, HCG has to be with nolva,or can you use proviron , arimidex ,etc....? and HCG is strictly for testes and keeping them from turning into rasins? it will not prevent gyno and should not be used throught out the cycle like nolvadex would?
    Last edited by goosed; 05-17-2006 at 08:59 PM.

kale, msu........ whered ya'll go??? please,dont give up on me and my dumb questions.lol

i just want to hear it from another angel?

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    i used it during along cycle, only did it on the wknds on back to back days for 6wks or so to get my libido back, i couldnt tell what kind of muscle gains it may have given me, i was taking so many compounds it was hard to say what was helping the most

thanks thats what i want to hear!!!

Thread Information