bobio_69 is offline Associate Member

Arrow Heart Race- Is this normal?

Hey guys, its 9pm at night, I just got my blood pressure checked from the pharmacy and it says my bp is 135, 70, and pulse is at 98.... shud I be worried???

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    are u currently cycling?

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    135/70 isn't exactly life threatening.... high pulse rate cld be caused by anxiety...

im on test 500 and deca 400 a week, i kick started it with dbol at 30 mg ed weeks 1-4...im on week 6, i have been off the dbol for 2 weeks now....

i was just reading the previous post about heart rate...and I have found myself to be out of breath a lot, but i also smoke, so maybe that is the resaon for that...and aslo, my heart rate has been from 87-100 over the last 4 weeks...

any input????

bump

I carry a semi high BP around with me on every cycle... Not a big deal for me as long as it returns to normal post cycle...

so my bp and my heart rate are common for being on cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by bobio_69
    so my bp and my heart rate are common for being on cycle?
    They are for me...at least the bp part... my heart rate doesn't get affected much on cycle

anybody got any input on my heart race...it may also be because I checked it at night... but 98 seems to be pretty high, but i dontk now what is high on a cycle....any inputs would be appreciated!

wolar32 is offline Junior Member
    Your BP is a tad high. Certainly nothing to worry about. Normal HR varies from person to person (usually 70-100 bpm). Your fine. However, I would call into question the accuracy of those pharmacy BP machines. I can't even get my arm into them as most are for normal people (13-15 inches). So, if you had to struggle to get your arm into the cuff, then I would say have your BP checked at your doctor's office. A nurse will be glad to check it for free.

TheSentinal is offline Member
    Bro - stop smoking first off! I don't get that - you want to build your body but you smoke? Do you do any cardio? That would help keep your pulse lower. 98 is on the upper side of where you want it.

You can donate some blood and this will immediately bring down your pressure. I would check your resting and working heart rates. I agree that it may be stress or food/drink effected.

BIG_T_MC06 is offline Associate Member

Exclamation

Your BP is slightly elevated bro, but its nothing too major, i have experienced similar symptoms before when on cycle. Now i am during my time off everything has returned to normal.

I smoke also (weed) and found that adding in 3 - 5 cardio sessions per week helped my chest (lungs etc) and made me feel healthier. Only a suggestion tho.

Finally if you are stressed about your BP or HR and thinking about it a lot you will make it worse, as a friend of mine did when he was on a session (rare occurance, i am not a party animal anymore lol). Not to mention the elevated cortisol levels in your body.

T

Thread Information