Thread: NEw to D-BOL..

Gumby is offline Junior Member

NEw to D-BOL..

I was wondering how i should start off the cycle. This is my first anabolic i ever taken.. WHats your opinions on this oral? is it worth it? Does anybody have results pictures:b4 and after?

I also want to know that does it stack well with deca ? I hope to make new friends from this.. Thanks.

Bigstiffler is offline Associate Member
    bro b4 u get urself into a mess with the board use the search button! & b4 narkisos or pinnacle see's this thread & rings u new a-hole dbol only cycles are no good & stacking it with deca would make it worse! ur cycle should definatly consist of test for a base.. so what are your goals? age? cycle experience?

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    "I hope to make new friends from this."

This has got to be a joke, I really hope.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    dbol and deca not a good idea for a 1st cycle imo...........
    what are your stats.
    training history ect ect...................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

c8rsa is offline Associate Member
    We need to know your stats etc before ppl can help.
    Test of some sort is a good first time cycle, but do your research. Cant help if you dont know what you want out of it.

kyjelly is offline Banned

In your hopes of not getting flammed, try searching under....hhhmmm, lets see...how bout Dbol ?

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumby
    I was wondering how i should start off the cycle. This is my first anabolic i ever taken.. WHats your opinions on this oral? is it worth it? Does anybody have results pictures:b4 and after?

I also want to know that does it stack well with deca? I hope to make new friends from this.. Thanks.

Hope yers is REAL!!!

thanx guys, Well, I did the search thinngy many times b4 posting this.. and all i get as results are threads with the word D-BOL in it.....Thats how the search thinggy works.. Ill keep searching thought...

ps.. Not to offend anyone because i want to be cool with everyone here but,, im a bit surprised that the only advice ppl post here is "SEARCH THE FORUMS" lol...please dont take this any regards as a offence.

well, I am 6'2, i weight 157, i am 21,, and im quite thin (muscle-wise) and thats why i came here....

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    im a bit surprised that the only advice ppl post here is "SEARCH THE FORUMS" lol...please dont take this any regards as a offence.
    No offense taken Gumby and welcome to AR.

The reason people post this is b/c some have spent hours, months, years on this board doing their homework. With the question you provided there are numerous areas to attend to. They are totally correct when specifying to search around.

I'll give you the same advice. Take the time to search and you'll find out why they are saying no to a d-bol first cycle. Also search first cycles. you'll find what you need. Good Luck.

thank you very much jayhova. I will spend more hours on my search. I was just wondering if any good 1st cycle anabolics are easy to get ahold of as most of us can with D-bol? Whats a good 1st cycle steriod in your opinion?

Cycles for the Newbie

I'd pick #1, you seem to be leaning towards #3. Perfect example Gumby, a search brought up this sticky. Take a look and good luck.

thanks pal.. I very much appreciate this... I hope that this 1st cycle will improve some of my body and boost my confidence as well.

I hope that this 1st cycle will improve some of my body and boost my confidence as well.
    I'm sure it will buddy.

Just do us a favor and check in on how you do. Good Luck!!!

Thread Information