bmoore is offline Junior Member

Bloat, Info Needed !!!!!

iam taking 25mgs of NOLVADEX every day to prevent the bitch tits effect, and i have been hearing people talk about BLOAT, but as long as iam taking an ANTI-ESTROGEN, that should take care of the BLOAT ALSO, AM I CORRECT OR WRONG ON THIS ?

Iam up to 50mgs of DIANBOL and 10mgs of Mestanolone {LIKE oral masteron } everyday to kick start my cycle until the TEST E kicks in.

please let me know if i am correct on this , as cycles in the past i had signs of the bitch tits show, so iam taking no chances this time.

Also iam drinking NO ALCOHOL OR COLA at all, and no salt, BUT alot of protein intake.

iam hitting the gym twice a day 2 hours each ( 4 hours per day total ), and alot of cardio also. plus the too many to count ab crunches, and sit ups each day, iam running 3 miles per day.

i drink massives amount of water.

thank you
    Brian

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by bmoore
    iam taking 25mgs of NOLVADEX every day to prevent the bitch tits effect, and i have been hearing people talk about BLOAT, but as long as iam taking an ANTI-ESTROGEN, that should take care of the BLOAT ALSO, AM I CORRECT OR WRONG ON THIS ?

Iam up to 50mgs of DIANBOL and 10mgs of Mestanolone {LIKE oral masteron } everyday to kick start my cycle until the TEST E kicks in.

please let me know if i am correct on this , as cycles in the past i had signs of the bitch tits show, so iam taking no chances this time.

Also iam drinking NO ALCOHOL OR COLA at all, and no salt, BUT alot of protein intake.

iam hitting the gym twice a day 2 hours each ( 4 hours per day total ), and alot of cardio also. plus the too many to count ab crunches, and sit ups each day, iam running 3 miles per day.

i drink massives amount of water.

thank you
    Brian
    You wont be growing much if you keep that up, that is overtraining to the max IMO

thaisteroids is offline Associate Member
    Nolva won't help much against the bloat... or bitchtits.....
    Get some Letro it does wonders

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Letro or Arimidex for the bloat. if you do more than one hour in the gym, you are overtraining like Kale said. You have to give your muscles time to grow and heal before training them over and over. You will actually burn up your muscles and NOT grow so becareful

bmoore is offline Junior Member
    ok, thank you, i guess ill be hitting the gym less.

Brian

Thread Information