TRex is offline Junior Member

Abcess in Ass.. + Told that Antibiotics will kill my Stack

Hi,

I have 2 questions for you guys:

a) I have a non AAS related Abcess in my butt (i didn't know what it was till recently) - it started before my cycle. Its draining on its own, but taking forever..
    I was talking to a body builder at the gym yesterday about it, and he told me that i should stop working out until it heals.. or else it will never heal.. can anyone verify this?

b) He also told me to immediately stop my cycle (primo) because the antibiotics will kill any AS in my body rendering them totally useless.
    Is this true?.. also.. that I can safley stop my cycle (up to 4 shots of primo a week) and safley start it again where I left off in a few weeks when im healed.. can anyone verify if this is true?

Thanks
    -Rex

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Here's another post talking about antiboitics...

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...ht=antibiotics

Yeah i was looking at the other posts too.. but the guy i was talking to at the gym last night seemed so sure of himself that the drugs would be dead in my system..
    I'm getting mixed responses from everyone.... and what im looking for is if someone has personal expearice and can tell me an answer based off of an exact exp...

jbrand is offline Member
    antibiotics generally have antianabolic properties on paper, but it doesn't seem to noticably inhibit gains on a real-world scenario.

Originally posted by jbrand
    antibiotics generally have antianabolic properties on paper, but it doesn't seem to noticably inhibit gains on a real-world scenario.
    Do you think that I should take a break anyways to help the abcess heal?
    If i stop my cycle, can i safely resume where i left off in a week or two?

marx is offline Member
    From personal experience i was on test/winny and had to run antibiotics for a week and it seemed to have no negative impact on my gains.

Originally posted by marx
    From personal experience i was on test/winny and had to run antibiotics for a week and it seemed to have no negative impact on my gains.
    Ok, thats good to know.. because I've done 4 shots of Primo since i started my antibiotics, and one the day before..

I really want my abcess to heal, just because its gross.. so i might take a break anyways and not risk making it worse.. wearing a diaper to catch the drainage is just plain sick and embarassing.. I've had to cancel dates because of it already..
    Last edited by TRex; 06-14-2002 at 03:39 PM.

Thread Information