EXT
    EXT is offline Associate Member

test flu and antibiotics?

sorry for post so much about this but i was delarious and i thought i was dead my temp was 103.7

anyways today after 4 days i feel better i dont think i have a fever but my throat still hurts and i have a cough i sweat like a pig last night and had to change twice i hope i sweat it all out.

i am on antibiotics my Question is once they ware off will the fever come back

i am on my 3rd shot of sustanon 250 and im supposed to take my 4th sot tonight and my doc has me on zithromax antibiotics any info please?

EXT
    EXT is offline Associate Member
    no help

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    best advice i can give you is if that stuff is getting you that sick, it's seriously contaminated and i'd toss it. i know it's a waste of money, but more likely than not when the antibiotics wear off, it'll come back.

snowfox is offline Associate Member
    I don't really think atibiotics would help much with test flu. Antibiotics kill bacteria and test isn't. It's just a foreign substance (exogenous but stil chemically the same as endogenous test), though your body stil might have problems with accepting the endogenous form.

Your body would get used to it though (more accepting) by getting used to it by means of a couple of weeks.

MX32 is offline New Member
    UGL Test E I was taking reacted the same way...got it from a good source so I kept injecting...by the 3rd week (6th injection) i did not get the fevers and sweats anylonger. Regardless, my fever was not that high (nor most that i know that get it) so i would question if it was a bad batch even if it was from a trusted source. Be safe dude!

I have it as I write. Just finished my 4th Enth (500 EW) shot. It started yesterday with a persistent cough, and last night added quick vascillating chills and sweating, loss of appetite. It continued all day, I'm treating it like any other cold, chicken soup, Vitamin C, and OJ.

According to AR archives, your body experiences this because interprets Test as an interloper and fights it, only to eventually accept and acclimate it.

I also have substantial inj site pain...very swollen glute, warm, painful glute. I can't even flex my buttocks, walk steps, walk period without some pain...this shot was Tuesday afternoon. My most recent, a thigh shot last night has a little tenderness but nothing of note, and certainly not compared to the glute.

Elected not to shoot other glute yet, because of the deep pain, since inj is .5'' deeper.
    Gold

joshr is offline Associate Member
    it happens to a lot of people dude some worst then others you got it pretty bad though i would still continue your body will get more accepting as time goes on just give it time as for the antibiotics they probably wont effect test flu much

Yeah, I know I've read the press on it...keep trucking! I can handle anything for limited time.
    Fortunately, my league (hoop) got pushed back a week to next Thurs. Hope this crap and inj site pain is gone by then. Boy did that incline bench hit my site hard...ouch! I just readjusted in this chair to grimacing pain, but hey I'm not the first (according to my reading) and won't be the last. I'm considering it a Right of Passage. But this gives "earning your muscle" a whole new meaning.
    Gold

NoFaith068 is offline Associate Member
    You have a cough and sore throat? Doesn't sound like test flu to me...sounds like you may REALLY be sick lol.

No, there's no sore throat, congestion, nausea, etc.
    Just cough, pain/swelling/warmth at inj site, chills & hot flashes.

Thread Information