Thread: Cycle Advice

daffy is offline New Member

Cycle Advice

Hi Guys,

I have another 3.5 weeks left of a 10 week cycle consisting of 10 weeks Test E @ 500mg per week and Weeks 1-8 Dianabol @ 30mg per day.

I have a good clean diet and I have been on 20mg Nolvadex each day since the start and have not had any side effects to complain about except oily skin. I feel great at the moment, training 5-7 times a week with 3 hours of cardio per week, and I am very happy with the results so far.

The goal is to reduce overall bodyfat, get hard, but keep growing, and keep as much of the gains and strength as possible:

Would you:

Extend the Test E to 15 weeks, so that I get cut up nicely from just taking test. Is 15 weeks on Test E a good duration, or too long? If you were extending the Test E to 15 weeks would you up the mg to 750mg per week?

Or

Would you incorporate Winstrol injections to get a hard look and help keep gains/strength, if so at what stage, can you take the winny with the Test E as soon as the DBol comes to an end @ week 8?

Or

Both of the above, Extend Test to 15 Weeks, up the Test to 750mg pe week and incorporate Winstrol Injections.............

What else could you recommend?

Your help and advice would is appreciated

Thanks

....your first cycle??

No, its my third.

First was Oral only DBol and Winny - Stupid.... I know!

Second was Test Prop and Turanabol - Nice cycle except for the Prop pain!

Cheers

No flame intended dude but IMO dbol for 8wks was a definate mistake. Thats way too stressful on the liver and I hope you took the necessary precautions to help with heptoxic side effects.

You could extend your cycle to 15wks without a prob. Injectable winny would be a good addition...injectable only. Give your liver a break and let it recover...nothing orally. If you choose.....run it the last 6wks of your cycle right up to one day prior to starting your PCT clomid.

DNA
    DNA is offline Junior Member
    I agree. You might want to look into getting some Milk Thistle weed and/or some LIV-52 for your liver to bounce back quicker.

I personally like Milk thistle @ 1000mg daily while on cycle with or with out orals.

Just my $.02

Yes, I have taken 6 capsules of Milk Thistle per day, 2 caps, 3 times a day.

175mg Caps, so 1050mg per day of Milk Thistle.

OK, thanks for the advice guys, much appreciated.

Thread Information