MAJOR25 is offline Member

Newbe here Durabol ........... with ?

Hello everybody I'm new here, so I would like to pologyse if this is stupid question. I am 24, 196 lbs 15-17% BF, I would like to know if you guys recomend Durabol to gain strengh and mass. I can't find Super Test so I will go with Durabol I believe it is a fast acting deca . if this is good, what would I take it with. Thanks guys and again This is my first time in this forum. By the way I also have 12 cc's of Sustanon 250 but I would like start my first cycle with something not so strong

Or should I start with sustanon 250?
    Last edited by Booz; 05-18-2006 at 09:33 AM.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by MAJOR25
    Hello everybody I'm new here, so I would like to pologyse if this is stupid question. I am 24, 196 lbs 15-17% BF, I would like to know if you guys recomend Durabol ... to gain strengh and mass. I can't find Super Test so I will go with Durabol ...... I believe it is a fast acting deca . if this is good, what would I take it with. Thanks guys and again This is my first time in this forum. By the way I also have 12 cc's of Sustanon 250 but I would like start my first cycle with something not so strong

Or should I start with sustanon 250?

yes you are new would you edit the initial's of the UGL out of your post and title please
    Last edited by Booz; 05-18-2006 at 09:34 AM.
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

Pinum is offline Associate Member
    Well, Durabol is basically Deca and should be run with a test base IMO. Is this your first cycle? Durabol is good for strength and mass but it sounds like you are considering it because you can get it. Don't just take it because it's there, you are 24 and you BF is kind of high. If you take the Deca you are going to retain water and bloat. If you take it alone you may have problems with your sex drive. If you are set on taking something at 24 I would be looking for a simple Test cycle but I don't know your cycle history and complete stats. You can get some good info in the newbie section and in the profile section. Welcome aboard!

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Need to run a test with deca . Sust is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinum
    Well, Durabol is basically Deca and should be run with a test base IMO. Is this your first cycle? Durabol is good for strength and mass but it sounds like you are considering it because you can get it. Don't just take it because it's there, you are 24 and you BF is kind of high. If you take the Deca you are going to retain water and bloat. If you take it alone you may have problems with your sex drive. If you are set on taking something at 24 I would be looking for a simple Test cycle but I don't know your cycle history and complete stats. You can get some good info in the newbie section and in the profile section. Welcome aboard!

Sex Drive? does this means no party hardy at all or not long enough?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Depending on the individual "Deca Dick" can mean no party at all. That's why we(almost all)recommend using some form of a Testosterone base for our cycles, and typically a singel ester Test run alone for a first cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    yes you are new would you edit the initial's of the UGL out of your post and title please

Sorry stocky121

Quote Originally Posted by Pinum

Well I want ot do it righ so I will do a Test Cycle first. Now this might be a dumb Question but How would I stack Test with? Do I use super test, Test E or what else?

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Depending on the individual "Deca Dick" can mean no party at all. That's why we(almost all)recommend using some form of a Testosterone base for our cycles, and typically a singel ester Test run alone for a first cycle.

Would Testabol Depot work as my first cycle?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Sorry man, I hate all these brand names cause I cannot keep track of them, but I believe Testabol is Test E correct? If so I would run it for 10-12 wks at 500mg/wk. You need to have a good PCT plan, and most importantly you need a good diet setup, so I would read the stickies in the diet forum to see if you have that set up first.

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Sorry man, I hate all these brand names cause I cannot keep track of them, but I believe Testabol is Test E correct? If so I would run it for 10-12 wks at 500mg/wk. You need to have a good PCT plan, and most importantly you need a good diet setup, so I would read the stickies in the diet forum to see if you have that set up first.

Ok shortie I will do that. thanks

Thread Information