bigboy225 is offline Associate Member

first cycle questions

whats up bros just started my first cycle 250ml twice a week going on third week just came acrost some deca to stack gonna do 300ml week from what i read you want to do less deca wondering if it is to late in my cycle to start deca and by the way i was told to do my first injection in my calf s.o.b. couldent walk for 2 days doing each thy once a week is that plenty rest time found it is the most tolerible the but just seems okward to do but man what an animal in the gym and was told it really hasnt taken full afect any comments would be helpful just dont flame me to bad

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    first off i think you mean your taking 500MGS And 300MGS of each. not ML. that would be a bit much lol... second, alot of guys will tell you for a first cycle test is all you need, which is true. sounds like you got the stuff and your going to do it anyways.. so heres my advice. yes keep the deca dosage less then the test dosage. also make sure you have enough test. you said your already third week in and adding the deca. deca should almost always be ran 10-12 weeks atleast and you need to run the test a week or two longer then the deca..

Thread Information