alexs750 is offline New Member

Ill try this again...

I asked this once before I moved. Went from the US to Italy and have been wanting to start a cycle and have been clean for awhile but workout and do cario 5 days a week. I have a 10cc bottle of Aratest 2500 and no means of getting anything for else for sometime, have some clomid on hand though. My question is would it be cool to run 1cc a week for 10 weeks or is that too spaced out? Any help would be appreciated. Winstrol was the only other thing ive cycled with and its been a few months. Oh and what size needles do you use? I used 23g 1-1/2 but they hurt like hell...Thanks
    Alex

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    first.. did i get this straight.. ur test is 10cc's but how strong is it? 250ml/1ml??

i have never heard of aratest.. what kind of test is it? prop, e, cyp?? if its cyp or enan u can do 1cc a week. but u can also try gettin another vial of that test and run it for 500 mg a week.. 250mg twice weekly.

i'd recommend that u get some nolva too incase u see signs of gyno and for ur pct.

and for the pin size.. if i was u i'd use 25G 1'' for quads and delts.. 1.5'' for glutes.

and as a final.. post ur stats. age, height, weight, training exp.

joshr is offline Associate Member
    i dont know what king of test but it dosent sound like you have enough you dont have to have nolve but its noy a bad thing to have on hand i would just wait until you can get a complete cycle as for needles 23 guage is perfect 25 in my opinion is to small i would just shoot the glutes with the 1 1/2 though

J0E
    J0E is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alexs750
    I asked this once before I moved. Went from the US to Italy and have been wanting to start a cycle and have been clean for awhile but workout and do cario 5 days a week. I have a 10cc bottle of Aratest 2500 and no means of getting anything for else for sometime, have some clomid on hand though. My question is would it be cool to run 1cc a week for 10 weeks or is that too spaced out? Any help would be appreciated. Winstrol was the only other thing ive cycled with and its been a few months. Oh and what size needles do you use? I used 23g 1-1/2 but they hurt like hell...Thanks
    Alex
    can some one translate this please...

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    You say you've been clean for a while so that means you've done AAS before, correct?

Aratest 2500 is actually what its called. I know some may think this guy is off his rocker but hes right. Some mex crap that was out a while ago. 200mgs of Test E and 50mgs of Prop. Not very common.

SO to answer your question I dont think 250mgs of test a week will do much for you Alex. Can you get another bottle? If so then at least you can do 500mgs a week for 10 weeks. That's a start.

alexs750 is offline New Member
    Yea, I kinda thought someone might think this post was strange. I got this on short notice because I wasnt sure how if I would be able to et anything over here for sometime without going too far (i.e germany or netherlands).But anyway its 200 mg test e, 50 mg prop. I might end up waiting around and seeing what available here. I havent ever used anything like this before. Im 21, 5'9, 180 and train daily but mainly for endurance and was just looking to bulk up a little. Thanks for the info, i think i need to do a little more research....

Thread Information