Thread: stretch marks

GV315 is offline Junior Member

stretch marks

Any good remedies?? Mine are getting bad. I have tried Vitamin E and different lotions but nothing works well.

kyjelly is offline Banned
    Im not quite too sure, but I believe tanning helps.

Also, you might wanna post this in another forum, for more/better answers.

The one that deals with skin issuses.

oh I see in the spa forum sorry

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Tanning does help I find. Nothing else I found helps hide them. I have them on my legs from growing so much in my teens.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    stretch marks suck.. from what i research there is nothing that really helps but there are many products that claim to get rid of them.. i guess tanning and some vitamin e could help...

joshr is offline Associate Member
    dude there is really nothing you can do to reverse strech marks my pops is a doc and i ask him all the tome you can just cover them up like tanning which everyones already mentioned other then that ???

man that sucks,,,,,, oh well.. then do you have any ideas on preventing more

joshr is offline Associate Member
    i would say streching but when you lift hard and heavy as your muscles grow your skin streches vitamin e before and after you work out to keep the skin plyable

brundle is offline Associate Member
    theres nothing that can get rid of them BUT you can prevent them by using cream a lot when on a cycle. cocoa butter is the best. try it out

csal is offline New Member
    I have stretch marks on my stomach from when I used to be fat. Quite a few. They are pretty hideous. When I first got them I went to the dermatologist and she prescribed Renova (derived from Retina). It drastically reduced the redness and turned the stretch marks to my natural skin color. The down side is that when I tan, the stretch marks don't, or at least not as much, so they show up as very white against my tan body. Definitely not attractive. I've done some perfunctory research on laser surgery, but the results seem to be mixed. Bottom line, you can try a retin-a based cream, but it may not work for you, escpecially if you plan to tan.

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    I have strech marks on my dam ass... I guess I should try injecting somewere else for a change...

i got some on my lower back, nothing gets rid of the, id say tan though that helps

Cocklyaev is offline Junior Member
    Skin Essentials: Cocoa Butter for Stretch Marks(vitamin e, collagen, and elastin) 6 Fl oz squeeze bottle that lasts for a damn long time and did the job preventing stretchos during my cycles and reducing what i already had. Tanning will make you darker and camo the stretch marks into your skin of course, but only that cream and time will fade them. Dont be ashamed of them, wear them as a mark of honor..like soldiers with battle scars/wounds

bobreece is offline New Member
    bio-oil from boots it help to fade stretch marks and help prevent them by giving the skin more stretchyness

Thread Information