please read and leave comments!!!!!!

my friend bought Methyl-1-Test supplyment about 4 weeks ago and he has growun 20lbs in 4 weeks with on 3 tabs of it daily!!! it says that it is 7 to 16 time more stronger then testosterone !!!!! do you think this is stronger then test e or test e is much better????? but do you think????

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    arre you being serious when you ask this question?? .....are you????

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    i dunno if its stronger or not but thats a huge gain on such short time.. he might wanna consider gettin off it

DDDNTZ is offline Associate Member
    I say it's like rat poison that builds muscle.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me

please read and leave comments

Quote Originally Posted by DDDNTZ
    I say it's like rat poison that builds muscle.
    HUH???

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    its a very strong compound that WORKS.. MANY of my friends have cycled it with GREAT results.. Yes it is potent and not the best compound for your liver but it does yield results..

2.minutes is offline Member
    yeah i read an article says it has been shown to be between seven and sixteen times more potent than test

it is banned now but you still find it in many shops!! has any one tried it??? my friends swears that its better then test e thats why i am asking because its hard to believe!!!!!

and the side effects that he got are almost notthing just a littel acne on the shoulders he just took 30mgs a day!!!! but is it true that it is 7 to 16 times more stronge then testosterone ?????

2.minutes is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by arnold_of_malta
    it is banned now but you still find it in many shops!! has any one tried it??? my friends swears that its better then test e thats why i am asking because its hard to believe!!!!!
    i just found the article:

Methyl-1-Test Info And Products
    Insanely Powerful Muscle Builder

1. What is it and where does it come from?

Methyl-1-Testosterone (17alpha methyl-17beta-hydroxy-androst-1-ene-3-one) is a prohormone that has been shown to be between seven and sixteen times more potent than testosterone.

The substance 1-Testosterone (17-hydroxy-5alpha-androst-1-en-3-one) has been reported to be seven times more potent than regular testosterone and Methyl-1-Testosterone has been shown to be even more potent than regular 1-Tesosterone. The drug 1-testosterone was methylated to protect it from liver destruction, thereby increasing oral availability. For this reason Methyl-1-Tesosterone is the most potent form of 1-Testosterone available.

Prohormones Banned Jan. 20th, 2005
    On January 20th, 2005 the US Federal Gorvenment's ban on prohormones took effect. Don't worry though, we have numerous other products that work just as well. Find out more about these alternatives.

2. What does it do and what scientific studies give evidence to support this?
    Methyl-1-Tesosterone (as well as 1-Tesosterone) is a substance with no currently known pharmaceutical / medical application. Because this hormone was discovered only recently (and somewhat accidentally) it has yet to be studied by formal academia.

However, substantial anecdotal evidence exists (from the bodybuilding community) that Methyl-1-Tesosterone is powerful and yields gains similar to a reasonable dosage of illegal steroids .

Many past substances have come with similar claims attached, only to disappoint. However, users of methyl-1-tesosterone have noted routine gains of up to 10lbs in lean muscle mass in a two week period. These gains would be considered the average (mean) amongst users, and have been seen to occur in large numbers.

Methyl-1-Tesosterone, then, is most obviously a muscle building substance.

3. Who needs it and what are some symptoms of deficiency?
    Given that the body manufactures endogenous testosterone, there is no bodily requirement for Methyl-1-Tesosterone during youth (18-30). However, as one ages, natural hormone levels decline. A deficiency in testosterone levels can lead to a variety of mood irregularities and sexual dysfunctions.

In the face of naturally declining hormone levels, Methyl-1-Tesosterone could be used by those looking for to restore their hormone levels. While self-medicating is strongly discouraged, this is one potential application.

Bodybuilders looking to add lean muscle tissue could also benefit from the use of Methyl-1-Tesosterone. While the addition of muscle to ones frame may not always be a bodily requirement (in some cases addition of muscle becomes a survival issue), a psychological requirement may exist

Persons under the age of eighteen should refrain from using this supplement.

4. How much should be taken? Are there any side effects?
    Typical side effects of anabolic steroid use include: Gynocomastia, water retention, disruption of the testicular axis, distended stomach, male pattern baldness, and acne. Users of Methyl-1-Tesosterone have reported none of these commonly seen side effects. This is, in part, due to the fact that Methyl-1-Tesosterone will not convert to estrogen.

A common side effect of taking Methyl-1-Tesosterone is lethargy. Increased aggressiveness has also been noted, as has an increase in blood pressure and decreases in appetite. Typically, these side effects are dose related.

During a cycle of this substance, users should avoid alcohol and other stimulants and depressants, as these substances can place additional stresses on the liver.

yes i read that article 2nit aswell! but i want to now from users that really used it because i am not believing my friend that he gained all that size with on this product!!!!

brundle is offline Associate Member
    When M1T was legal, I thought it was just another overpriced Andro-like gimmick designed to rip people off. Then my friend used it and man, he put on about 20 pounds fast and told me that it was the best stuff he ever used. I find it hard to believe its as good as a test E cycle but I think it's prolly comparable to a low-dose test cycle. It's available from UGLs but it costs the same as test, so I don't see the point really.

Quote Originally Posted by brundle
    When M1T was legal, I thought it was just another overpriced Andro-like gimmick designed to rip people off. Then my friend used it and man, he put on about 20 pounds fast and told me that it was the best stuff he ever used. I find it hard to believe its as good as a test E cycle but I think it's prolly comparable to a low-dose test cycle. It's available from UGLs but it costs the same as test, so I don't see the point really.
    the stuff for sure works.. and yup its still around..

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    M1T is very potent indeed, probally one of the most powerful orals ever made. But is very toxic, use at your own risk.

but say compering 750mgs test e weekly with taking 30mgs daily of this products which will lead to better gains????????

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    M1T is very potent indeed, probally one of the most powerful orals ever made. But is very toxic, use at your own risk.
    its more toxic then anadrol or d ball???????

the test e for sure bro..

and its really fast acting after few days you feel it !!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    the test e for sure bro..
    but test e takes so long to kick start for me 6-7 weeks and this product he kicks starts immidiatly and the gains a really solid no water retention!!!!

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    30mg of M1T is alot IMO no more than 10-20mg should be taken. For health reasons use the test e, if you want jump start the test e cycle with 10mg of M1T for two weeks if you can handle the sides.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    30mg of M1T is alot IMO no more than 10-20mg should be taken. For health reasons use the test e, if you want jump start the test e cycle with 10mg of M1T for two weeks if you can handle the sides.
    so what are the side that you are saying very hard to handle??????? my friend took it for 4 weeks and got littel to no sides! but i want to hear your version aswell thats why i am asking and i thank you!

you can use dbol also as a jumpstart with the test e... or like klg said you can use 10mg of m1t as a jumpstart

Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    you can use dbol also as a jumpstart with the test e... or like klg said you can use 10mg of m1t as a jumpstart
    which is the most strongest ?????

because 100 tabs of d ball with 10 euros i buy them and 80 pills of Methyl-1-Test i need 70 euros is 7 time more expensive then d balls!!!!

what do you think the sides are to bad to handel which is not worth it compared with the gains?????

Thread Information