lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member

Clen and Diet Quesiton

I am not currently taking anything. I was thinking about using the Clen from the board sponser to cut a little weight/fat. I am 5"9" 205 lbs and about 15% BF. The question is that if I use clen in a two week on two week off cycle do I still need an antihistamine like benedryl or is the two weeks off enough time for my body to recover. As far as diet goes I am thinking about the cutting diet that Rambo posted in the diet section. Seems pretty good and any other thoughts would be appreciated.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Rambos diet looks great, thats why its a sticky.

2 weeks on and 2 weeks off works for some and not the best for others. May be enough time for downregulation, may not. Give it a whirl and let us know how it goes. Too many protocols to list. Run a search on clen and you'll come across them all. Good Luck.

playboii is offline Senior Member
    I did 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and worked fine for me..I dont know about the dosages listed in the "clen handbook" because I was flying pass 200mcg with no problem using Lions clen. but I did drop body fat and gained some vascularity

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for the info guys. I will let you know how everything goes. Already ordered my Clen , so it should be here soon.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Lions products are great. I'm on clen right now, and loving it.

Thread Information