Thread: help with cycle

Biggyb is offline Junior Member

help with cycle

age-36 starting 3rd cycle ht-6'4" wt-210 bloodwork exellent. dont know body fat but guess around 12%.
    the gear i have on hand is:
    4 vials cyponate 10ml(250mg-ml)
    210 bd 10mg winnytabs (6wks worth)
    60 25 mg proviron tabs
    I feel like this would be my first cycle, my other two were 15 years ago in college. I have researched my ass off ben working out for the last year in preparation and have been collecting my gear as and pct. I have basically been weightlifting my entire life with the unfortunate 2-6 month breaks due to laziness,depression,or just being an idiot. my main questions are; can i go 12 wks on the cyp,was planning on 10wks(250mg on mon and fri for 500mgs total per week),when should i start the 50 mgs per day winny,and will the proviron be sufficent during the cycle. I plan on getting clomid for my pct i see it comes in powder form what is the deal with mixing it up. Thanks in advance this is my first post please dont flame me.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    No flames needed, Nice first post.
    Yes I would run the Cyp for 12 weeks. I would start the winny around week 9.2 (time it so it lasts 18 days after your cyp ends) Because you will want to start PCT 18 days after your last Cyp shot, so time it so the winny will take you up to that 18 day point.

I do not have enough experience with Proviron to advise you on that so Bump this up for more opinions.

Good Luck, and try to make sure you have ALL your PCT on hand before you even start your cycle

thanks for the advice, i am almost giddy about starting this cycle. i feel i have good genetics,always responded well to working out but i feel father time closing the window on me. i just cant get a handle on the pct thing the more reading i do the more confused i get. i assume comid and nolva will suffice but then there is ldex etc.etc.l have 2 cycles planned for the next year and cant say enough good things about the info in this forum.

joshr is offline Associate Member
    i agree with dude and 10 weeks sound fine it looks like a good cycle to get back into the jist of things good luck

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    For pct yes clomid and nolva should work fine A.R. has clomid and nolva both are liquid form you can click on this next word lion to get there.

Great first post!!

Good luck with your cycle!!

proviron

can anyone tell me if proviron alone will be sufficient anti e during my cycle or do i need nolva

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me

help with cycle

you better do some more research on that bro.
    Last edited by Bigmax; 05-19-2006 at 03:24 PM. Reason: not right

i probably do need to look into it more but i fell into these proviron tabs that my dude said would be fine for the estrogen and possibly help little biggyb stand at attention and i guess im fighting ordering the nolva powder if i dont need it but i also dont want bitch tits so im open to advice on the proviron. everybody around town seems to use it but not much info on the forum about it. all i see is the standard clomid-nolva which is fine but im holding these proviron and want to make them work if possible.

bump

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggyb
    bump
    Biggyb you would have more replies if you start your own thread on this question instead of hijacking this one. Just make a thread and ask.

good luck

Thread Information