kj84 is offline New Member

Gyno Help Please ( Bino?)

Ok, I have gyno and have began taking letro using bino's info. I have a lump under my right nipple that is a good size ( about the size of a nickel ) You can't tell that there is a lump there but both of my nipple are a little puffy. Should I finish my cycle that I am on or stop. I had posted earlier about this but wanted to get some opions because I am worried about the size and it getting worse if I continue. Is it too big to risk.

thanks for the help

Bigd0g is offline Associate Member
    I would start taking nolvadex to! I had that problem a long time ago and i had to have mine removied. and its verry $$$$ i still have a little lump under mine but i cant get it back now cuz thay removed the tissue under. good luck man

anybody else? Would really appreciate the help.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Whats your cycle? Are u running any AI's?

Don't run nolvadex !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nolva will interfere with the letro. bump your letro to 5 mg for a week. then to 2.5 for 2 weeks. then monitor your progress. when it dissapears taper down over 2-3 weeks. then hit the nolva hard to supress and block the estrogen rebound.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Bump up the letro dose alittle. I wouldn't run both nolvadex and letro at the same time.

I will bump up the letro but do you think I will be ok to continue my cycle or just stop and not risk it. I have only been on the letro for 5 days and it has not gotten any bigger. At times feels smaller but it may be in my head. I am taking deca /sust and wasn't running any AI's ( stupid I know)

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    You dont need to stop the cycle, just keep running your letro religiously and you should be ok. Monitoring it is key, track the progress, if it worsens than it may be time to see a doctor and end the cycle.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kj84
    Ok, I have gyno and have began taking letro using bino's info. I have a lump under my right nipple that is a good size ( about the size of a nickel ) You can't tell that there is a lump there but both of my nipple are a little puffy. Should I finish my cycle that I am on or stop. I had posted earlier about this but wanted to get some opions because I am worried about the size and it getting worse if I continue. Is it too big to risk.

thanks for the help
    How long until you end your cycle, out of curiousity? You just dont want to run letro into PCT. It could complicate things. You also want to make sure that you have enough time to taper down the dose.

Personally, I don't think nolva does shit for gyno. It's only place in my cycles is in PCT. Besides, the effectivness of Letro at estro reduction is so good that you really don't need anything else.

I'm on day 12 @ 2.5mg ED and all sensitivity/pain is gone. In addition, I can almost swear that the lumps have gotten smaller. Good luck dude.

fL

I still have about another 6 weeks left. The sensitivity/pain went away before I even started the letro. I am just worried about the lump. I have some nolva for after the letro so it sounds like I should be ok. I really appreciate all the help. This is my first time dealing with gyno so it has had me pretty freaked out. If anybody else has any advise let me know and thanks again

Thread Information