minihulkwestcoast is offline Associate Member

clen how much fat

I just started clen . I get shaky and amped for a while then I get a headache.
    This is with 100mcg at a time. I know it's good so what get good clen do for you. How much more fat do people loose while on a cut aside from what they would normaly loose.

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    it varies, but with clen and excercise together you will probably see a change in three weeks. i wouldn't take 100mcg's at one time, spread it out three times a day.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    How much Clen are you taking daily? Whats the protocol?

minihulkwestcoast is offline Associate Member
    I han't decided the dose yet. Im trying to cut. I just started the clen and I just started cardio. This is after a long winter bulk. I have started my diet and I think I have lost a few pounds. By abs look a little better. Anyways Im trying to get ripped and I han't decided my dose,thinking something on the higher end.
    120 140 160? and still sleep at night

piepiezzz is offline Associate Member
    I'm at 180-200 mcg's with no side effects, and sleep like a baby. Ramp up until you can't handle the sides. Depending on your size, I wouldn't go over 200mcg/day. I have lost about 4-5 lbs in 3 weeks but I think I have gained a bit of muscle, so I have lost more than 4-5 lbs of fat. Nothing will happen with out cardio and diet however.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by piepiezzz
    I'm at 180-200 mcg's with no side effects, and sleep like a baby. Ramp up until you can't handle the sides. Depending on your size, I wouldn't go over 200mcg/day. I have lost about 4-5 lbs in 3 weeks but I think I have gained a bit of muscle, so I have lost more than 4-5 lbs of fat. Nothing will happen with out cardio and diet however.
    Yup. I love my clen . I'm at 180 per day, and with it spread out, and proper sups I have barely any sides. Some light muscle cramps, but nothing major.

Wow you guys are really going that high huh? With the tabs that I've ran and everyone around me no one seems to go over 120mcg or so. The people that I see running that high of a dose typically are using suspended clen and not the tabs.

I never go over 80-100mcg but thats my threshold. You guys starting with that dose or are you taking it after being on for quite some time after your body becomes "used" to it?

piepiezzz is offline Associate Member
    I am using AR's liquid Clen ........and it seems pretty week to me. I have NO SIDES. I split up 100mcg's morning 80-100 mcg's at 2:00 PM. I had been on Ephedra non-stop for years and found that harsher than the clen. I like clen for the anti-catabolic effect however. I don't get that sucked out feeling I had on ephedra.

Quote Originally Posted by piepiezzz
    I am using AR's liquid Clen........
    Exactly what I thought, could have bet money on it.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova
    Wow you guys are really going that high huh? With the tabs that I've ran and everyone around me no one seems to go over 120mcg or so. The people that I see running that high of a dose typically are using suspended clen and not the tabs.

I never go over 80-100mcg but thats my threshold. You guys starting with that dose or are you taking it after being on for quite some time after your body becomes "used" to it?
    I had the same experience with the tabs vs liquid. I couldn't go over 120mcgs with the tabs but the liquid I've hit 240mcgs

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    In my experience liquid clen is almost ALWAYS weaker than the tabs. I've taken 80mg ED of tabs and gotten better results (and more sides) than with 140mg ED of liquid clen. I'll never buy liquid clen again as clen should be dosed accurately and I never know how accurate it is in liquid form. The same goes for T3. Tabs are almost always better than liquid when you are dealing with micrograms...

Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    In my experience liquid clen is almost ALWAYS weaker than the tabs..
    Good to see someone figured it out.

Want to know why I think that is? Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Suspended versions are typically made by people for a profit. Tabs are Pharm grade for human consumption. One has to be concnetrated to label in order to be put on the market. The other is simply a profit maker.

My above comments are in no way negative towards anyone who makes or carries suspended versions. They still work (hopefully) and depending on the source they can be even overdosed. My comments reflect my opinion only.

My above comments are in no way negative towards anyone who makes or carries suspended versions. They still work (hopefully) and depending on the source they can be even overdosed. My comments reflect my opinion only.
    The only problem is you don't want overdosed/underdosed products when you are dealing with micrograms... You want/need accurate dosing.

Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    The only problem is you don't want overdosed/underdosed products when you are dealing with micrograms... You want/need accurate dosing.
    Perfect reason why I use Pharm grade tabs

Perfect reason why I use Pharm grade tabs
    Me too!

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty

I've gone as high as 200mcg a day with the suspended versions, feeling very little of anything. But 100mcg coming from pharm tabs is a whole other story.

If you can get ahold of pharm tabs, do it. Especially when dealing with clen and other pct products. Accurate dosing is so important and definately outweighs the added cost of buying pharm grade.

1buffsob

Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob
    I've gone as high as 200mcg a day with the suspended versions, feeling very little of anything. But 100mcg coming from pharm tabs is a whole other story.

If you can get ahold of pharm tabs, do it. Especially when dealing with clen and other pct products. Accurate dosing is so important and definately outweighs the added cost of buying pharm grade.
    Ahhh Buff how we agree so much

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Ahhh Buff how we agree so much

I don't agree with you about anything. We're just both right.

1buffsob

Thread Information