mkv213 is offline Member

Time to start again???

Ok guys, I'm looking for some advice on starting me next cycle. I did a basic Test E/Dbol cycle for 8 weeks which I've been off PCT for about 3 weeks now.
    I would love to go get my blood tests done but there's a little issue that prevents me from doing so. I receive disability for my back which has two ruptured disks which I refuse to get surgery on. I don't think it would be a good idea to tell my Dr. that I'm lifting weights while on disability. I take it pretty easy on days where the pressure is on my lower back and I lift the weights with my legs to lessen the strain. I also wear a back belt to avoid anymore injury. So that option is not an option as far a blood work.

I've been off PCT 3 weeks now, my nuts are normal again (since wk 3 of PCT actually), I want to **** everything I see with tits and a fat ass. I'm back to beatin the beast a few times a day. It appears my sex drive and nuts are back in check. I know w/o a blood test there's no REAL way to tell if I'm ready for the next cycle.

Thing is I've got a Jug of Prop and a Jug of Tren waiting for me, it's calling my name and I want to start. Many of you know that eager feeling.

I dont' really like running long cycles anymore because I don't gain after 8 weeks anyway and I tend to lose a lot more after a long cycle. My longest ran was 16wks and I blew up in the first 8-10 weeks but halted after that. I increased my cals and all but it seemed like I tended to put on BF with the increased cals, no muscle.

What do you guys think? Would you advise me to go ahead and start? I'm planning to run a shortie consisting of 8 weeks, 50mg ed Tren a and 75mg ed Test prop, and winny for the last 6 wks....also some very low dose D-bol for the first few weeks, maybe 20-30mg ed. I know 2 17aa is a no no but it's only 8 weeks in all of the 17aa's.
    Let me know brothaz
    mkv213
    Last edited by mkv213; 05-19-2006 at 12:43 AM.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Time Off = Time on + PCT, simple as that brother

mkv213 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Time Off = Time on + PCT, simple as that brother
    Yeah we all know that but I doubt very few of us follow that. Many say as long as your sex drive is back and your nuts are normal and your horny, things should be ok. My only concern is really HPTA recovery which blood test are the best to find that out. But if it's just going to be shut down again anyway...why not? Besides, after this cycle I'm taking at least 6 months off. That should give plenty of recovery time for everything, including the possibility of my HPTA functions not fully recoverying before this cycle. I tend to recover pretty fast as it is.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Well you are obiously going to do it anyway, so why bother asking ?

mkv213 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Well you are obiously going to do it anyway, so why bother asking ?
    I never said I was going to do it, I'm looking for some input from bros who have experience with doing this and who have done it. I'd like to start next Monday but if I get advised not to by people who have experience with this then I'm going to wait a few more weeks. If I obviously was going to do it anyway, I wouldn't have posted this and would have already done it. Think about it.

brundle is offline Associate Member
    Do what you want to do. It sounds like you've thought it through well enough for yourself.
    I think the longer you stay off the stuff, then the better the gains will be when you go back on.

mkv213 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brundle
    Do what you want to do. It sounds like you've thought it through well enough for yourself.
    I think the longer you stay off the stuff, then the better the gains will be when you go back on.
    Bump for more info...Vets or Mods have any imput on this?

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    You got all the info you need. just run it cuz you will. You dont seem to get defensive and dont agree or like it when other people state "PROPER FACTS/OPINIONS"

mkv213 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceboxxx
    You dont seem to get defensive and dont agree or like it when other people state "PROPER FACTS/OPINIONS"
    I'm not sure what you mean by that but ok. Like I said, I'm looking for various input to make a better decision. Sure, I'm not doing the time on = time off but a few weeks could make a difference in HPTA recovery...or is my libido, morning wood, beatin the beast multiple times a day a sign of HPTA recovery?

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    gains wont be as good

i tried comming off for 3 weeks then went straight back on and gains were so fcking slow - it just wasnt worth the time, nor the money

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Kale is 100% correct....time on+pct=time off...i am sure there are some people that dont follow that and i have been one of them, but now if i am going to start early it is only by like1-2 weeks and i ususally have had 40 days off in between...your gains will be much better if you follow this idea as close as you can...but i also think you will do what ever you want, regardless of what is posted here....good luck, and post your cycle and stats so we can give you some input on that if you want....

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mkv213
    I'm not sure what you mean by that but ok. Like I said, I'm looking for various input to make a better decision. Sure, I'm not doing the time on = time off but a few weeks could make a difference in HPTA recovery...or is my libido, morning wood, beatin the beast multiple times a day a sign of HPTA recovery?
    my bad I ment to say you get defensive etc...do as you wish

Thread Information