BIG_T_MC06 is offline Associate Member

Question 30 DAY CYCLE IS IT FOR ME? (gear/goose/roge/forum mods. your input please especially)

I am considering running the following 30 day cycle:

1-10 250 mg SUS ed
    11-20 200 mg TREN ACE ed
    21-30 100 mg PROP & 100 mg WINNI ed

PCT - clomid

My previous cycles:

1. 250mg SUS pw (made superb gains off this tiny course - prob coz 1st 1!) 12 WEEKS

2. 500mg CYP pw 10 WEEKS

3. 500mg SUS 200mg DECA pw 40mg DBOL pd 12 WEEKS

4. 75mg DBOL ed (short on dollar, all i could afford - made good gains but lost 60-75% of them - fu*kin water weight lol) 8 WEEKS

5. 500mg CYP 500mg SUS pw 50mg ANADROL ed 8 WEEKS

6. 500mg ENANTH 400mg DECA pw 50mg DBOL ed 8 WEEKS

7. PRE CONTEST CYCLE
    100mg WINNI ED 1 shot PRIMA EOD 12 WEEKS

PCT was used on course 4 onwards, i did not use it on the first 3 because i was ignorant to the concept of it and did not know what it was! However i have vastly improved my knowlege of gear since and wish to do so further.

My training routine is HIGH INTENSITY low volume - i complete 1 warm up set and then 2 work sets beyond failure for a total of 6-12 work sets per body part. I ustilise all of the core movements and free weights to build the most mass as this has worked well for me.

My diet is very good 45% PRO, 35% CARBS, 20% ESS. FATS
    CALORIES AROUND 4000 PD

As i have just finnished competing my BF is low (not sure what the exact amount is, but i have my upper abs and stirated legs, delts and pecs etc). Competeition weight 190lbs or so, current weight around 210lbs i guess, not weighed myself as i don't as a rule - all about what the mirror and my trusted peers say!

I plan on staying lean and keeping on a good clean diet, as this will create an anabolic environment when i start the course - known as PRIMING my body for the heavy 30 day course is'nt it? I have made good natural gains since competing, so if i deit down as if i were doing a show, then start the cycle it will work far better, won't it?

After my PCT and time off from course 7 i am looking at running the 30 day course. DO YOU THINK I AM EXPERIENCED ENOUGH WITH AS TO DO SO?

If you have any suggestions or alterations please post.

Thanks in advance guys

T
    Last edited by BIG_T_MC06; 05-19-2006 at 02:17 AM.

1-10 250 mg SUS ed
    11-20 200 mg TREN ACE ed

I have never ran a short cycle using multi ester aas,I have always used single ester.It will be interesting to see the results, personally i would run single ester stuff at a higher dose though.
    Days 11-20 worry me,whers the test? You will need some!
    Days 21-30 look ok.

If it was me doing that cycle i would swap the sus for test e and run it at 500mg ed 1-20, but its your choice.

Bizz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG_T_MC06
    I am considering running the following 30 day cycle:

1-10 250 mg SUS ed
    11-20 200 mg TREN ACE ed

PCT - clomid

My previous cycles:

1. 250mg SUS pw (made superb gains off this tiny course - prob coz 1st 1!) 12 WEEKS

2. 500mg CYP pw 10 WEEKS

3. 500mg SUS 200mg DECA pw 40mg DBOL pd 12 WEEKS

4. 75mg DBOL ed (short on dollar, all i could afford - made good gains but lost 60-75% of them - fu*kin water weight lol) 8 WEEKS

5. 500mg CYP 500mg SUS pw 50mg ANADROL ed 8 WEEKS

6. 500mg ENANTH 400mg DECA pw 50mg DBOL ed 8 WEEKS

7. PRE CONTEST CYCLE
    100mg WINNI ED 1 shot PRIMA EOD 12 WEEKS

PCT was used on course 4 onwards, i did not use it on the first 3 because i was ignorant to the concept of it and did not know what it was! However i have vastly improved my knowlege of gear since and wish to do so further.

My training routine is HIGH INTENSITY low volume - i complete 1 warm up set and then 2 work sets beyond failure for a total of 6-12 work sets per body part. I ustilise all of the core movements and free weights to build the most mass as this has worked well for me.

My diet is very good 45% PRO, 35% CARBS, 20% ESS. FATS
    CALORIES AROUND 4000 PD

As i have just finnished competing my BF is low (not sure what the exact amount is, but i have my upper abs and stirated legs, delts and pecs etc). Competeition weight 190lbs or so, current weight around 210lbs i guess, not weighed myself as i don't as a rule - all about what the mirror and my trusted peers say!

I plan on staying lean and keeping on a good clean diet, as this will create an anabolic environment when i start the course - known as PRIMING my body for the heavy 30 day course is'nt it? I have made good natural gains since competing, so if i deit down as if i were doing a show, then start the cycle it will work far better, won't it?

After my PCT and time off from course 7 i am looking at running the 30 day course. DO YOU THINK I AM EXPERIENCED ENOUGH WITH AS TO DO SO?

If you have any suggestions or alterations please post.

Thanks in advance guys

T
    10 days of sust will do shit!
    9 days of tren a willdo shit!
    9 days of prop will do shit!
    9 days of winny will do shit!
    do 30 days of prop you will like it! and 30 of winny maybe 30 of tren!lol

Bizz

brundle is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bizz
    10 days of sust will do shit!
    9 days of tren a willdo shit!
    9 days of prop will do shit!
    9 days of winny will do shit!
    do 30 days of prop you will like it! and 30 of winny maybe 30 of tren!lol

Bizz
    yeah try 30 days of prop + tren + winny. it could work great

Bizz,
    look at these threads, as shown to myself by xtralarge.

** Paul Borresen's short cycle thoery **

Short heavy cyles explained- PB theory

Question

Reviewed cycle

1-10 test e 500mg ED
    11-20 test e 250mg ED + tren 100mg ED
    21-30 winni 100mg ED + 100mg prop

does this look any beter xtralarge? thnx

T

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Reviewed cycle

1-10 test e 500mg ED

T

short heavy cycles are populair lately

but when run for this short of time i would chose sust over test-e anyday due to the prop in it.

i'm not gonna comment on the doses tho.

-rodge

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by xtralarg
    1-10 250 mg SUS ed
    11-20 200 mg TREN ACE ed

I have never ran a short cycle using multi ester aas,I have always used single ester.It will be interesting to see the results, personally i would run single ester stuff at a higher dose though.
    Days 11-20 worry me,whers the test? You will need some!
    Days 21-30 look ok.

If it was me doing that cycle i would swap the sus for test e and run it at 500mg ed 1-20, but its your choice.

Xtra, just wondering why you would suggest Test E for a 30 day cycle when Test E takes anywhere from 6-8 weeks to kick in?

I wouldnt' waste my time on a short cycle, but your best Test to use IMHO would be Test Prop or Test Suspension. Both have fast acting Esters that should kick in within a week. You might as well do Dbol for the 30 days as well since it will be fast acting also. BUT then again why the short cycle to begin with? Good Luck, and if you go with it, make sure you let us know your results.

Hope this helps

the short heavy cycles as talked about much lately can be done with long estered gear cause dose taken every day are high,thats why i don't comment on doses. you can take long ester for the fisrt 2 weeks and then switch to the shorter one's for the last 2. do a search for the thread by marcus300 plenty of info there about it.

-rodge

Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    the short heavy cycles as talked about much lately can be done with long estered gear cause dose taken every day are high,thats why i don't comment on doses. you can take long ester for the fisrt 2 weeks and then switch to the shorter one's for the last 2. do a search for the thread by marcus300 plenty of info there about it.

-rodge
    Thanks rodge, I will look for that thread. that interests me that a long ester would work well for such a short cycle.

Thanks again

how could you have missed this

here it is: Short heavy cyles explained- PB theory

enjoy reading

-rodge

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    Thanks rodge, I will look for that thread. that interests me that a long ester would work well for such a short cycle.

Thanks again
    Markus300 is a guru on this short cycle stuff. PM him him if you are interested

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah short cycles are all the rage nowadays

and after reading marcus thread i have heard enough to be convinced into trying it out

i personally would run prop/tren all the way thru - which is what i'll be doin next time
    i will proba add var or dbol too though

Question

Thanks for your input guys.

I am going to have to decide which to use for the first part of the course now - sus or test e? a tricky one!

I think i will try test E for the first 20 days

1-10 250 mg test E ED
    11-20 200mg Tren Ace ED + 250mg test E EOD
    21-30 100mg winni ED + 200mg prop ED
    Last edited by BIG_T_MC06; 05-19-2006 at 04:46 AM.

Xtra, just wondering why you would suggest Test E for a 30 day cycle when Test E takes anywhere from 6-8 weeks to kick in?

I wouldnt' waste my time on a short cycle, but your best Test to use IMHO would be Test Prop or Test Suspension. Both have fast acting Esters that should kick in within a week. You might as well do Dbol for the 30 days as well since it will be fast acting also. BUT then again why the short cycle to begin with? Good Luck, and if you go with it, make sure you let us know your results.

Hope this helps

Long esters do work well in short cycles if taken art the right dosages,I know beacause I have done them and seen exceelnt results, so as far as wasting my your time goes I would suggest you do some research in the subject before passing an obviously uneducated opinion.
    Why the short cycle? Where shall i start....easier to recover from, less harmful than a long drawn out cycle in terms of toxivity levels in your body for long periods.My personal experience along with pro's and many bb's that I know agree that you cannot grow for a long period of time, most people grow most within the first 6 weeks of any cycle, so why drag it out?

Dont knock it until you have tried it....because they work!

Hope this helps
    Read these threads.
    ** Paul Borresen's short cycle thoery **

Short heavy cyles explained- PB theory

I stand corrected ! I have seen the light!

Thanks Xtra

I stand corrected ! I have seen the light!

Thanks Xtra
    Welcome to a whole new world!!

I train with Marcus300,over the years we have experimented with many different types of cycling and we have found that 30day short ones work the best for us and others we know!

Good luck

Welcome to a whole new world!!

I train with Marcus300,over the years we have experimented with many different types of cycling and we have found that 30day short ones work the best for us and others we know!

Good luck
    Well, thank you for taking the time to post those threads. i guess I just have to keep an open mind and not stay stuck to just what I am used to. I PM'd marcus to get some more specific details and to see if I may be ready to try a "short cycle" by January.

Thanks again!!
    SMAN

Reviewed cycle

1-10 test e 500mg ED

T
    Yes...I like that one!!

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Short cycles are the way to go...

Personally, i would drop the long-acting stuff, and run Prop/Tren /winstrol all the way thrue, nice and simple...

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Just seen this thread because ive been away,

Long esters can be used in a short heavy cycle, it all depends on how much mg you are using for it to be effective,

Dosages and the cycles are designed for the individual and all depends on his cycle history and what he as used previously, so what works for someone else doesn't mean it will work for you, you need to be at an advance level for anyone to use a short heavy cycle, dosages are very high for that individual and it varies drastically due to his cycle history,

Short cycles in a whole can be used by anyone, they don't have to be heavy they can be designed for any level but many things have to be in place for them to be effective, large muscle tissue gains can be obtained and can be maintained and recovery is alot faster and better,

With short cycles and not heavy ones i would recommend using short esters, this would be far more effective, one of the most important things you can do when considering a short cycle is to prime the body, this will lead to fast large muscle tissue gains straight from the start and the results coupled with a short cycle are very dramatic.

great response marcus.

-rodge

bigguy20 is offline Associate Member
    not to hijack but... are you saying that short cycles are better than long ones in general or just for contest prep?? im curious to do more research on this now, i just find it hard to believe that your body can handle a durassic change like that in such a short period of time...8-10 weeks seems to be short for your body to change so much (thats just my opinion) i cant imagine getting such good results from 30 days, but i cant knock it till i try it i guess.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by bigguy20
    not to hijack but... are you saying that short cycles are better than long ones in general or just for contest prep?? im curious to do more research on this now, i just find it hard to believe that your body can handle a durassic change like that in such a short period of time...8-10 weeks seems to be short for your body to change so much (thats just my opinion) i cant imagine getting such good results from 30 days, but i cant knock it till i try it i guess.
    You will have to do more research on short cycles, the 30 day cycles what are mentioned are only for the advance BB they are very heavy and you need know how your body reacts and responds to certain gear, but short cycles can be designed for any level and can be very effective,

They might not be for everyone but over the years ive always gone back to the short burst cycle, you can gain dramatic muscle tissue gain very fast and recovery and maintain it alot easier than long cycles, but its impossible to carry on growing for weeks on end, so you take the advantage of the fresh body and force growth fast with priming the body and mixing the right compounds for your body.

Thread Information