Thread: Liquid Clen...

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~

Liquid Clen...

Have any of you tried the purepremium liquid clen ? What do youy think of it? What's the Ketotifen do?

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    i tried the venapolum or something like that ,i didnt like it,it like gave u a sore throught,and some times upset your stomach.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    No its not that - ventupin is the horse version - this has clen and keto - I tried it and got good results - word of warning tho - just use a few drops at first and work up - that stuff hits you hard.

hartyman is offline Junior Member
    iklk
    Last edited by hartyman; 12-31-2011 at 07:05 AM.

this one is 30ml and has a little dropper with it

ironfist see http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...=&threadid=538 for ketotifen info

Is it making you guys very tired during the day?

I'm surprised more people haven't tried it yet...

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by CYCLEON
    No its not that - ventupin is the horse version - this has clen and keto - I tried it and got good results - word of warning tho - just use a few drops at first and work up - that stuff hits you hard.

im with cyc on this one, when i first got the bottle i overdid it a little.............hehe, and that shit smacked me around good for about 6hrs, and to top it off i was real sleepy for a while too right after i took it.

peace bb79

Hey OJ (and ironfist too) make sure you shake it up before using, looks like there is a little that settles to the bottom - maybe its flavor or something but I have good results that way.

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    I will be ordering some very soon. I will be stacking it with some T3, test susp. and winny. I will let you all know what my results look like when I am done. Thanks CYCLEON for the PM.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    I take it at night now, I think I got some of the older batch with 6mg of keto in it and I cannot deal with the carb cravings I get off that stuff. Even 1/2 ml about put me on my ass, lol. but 1ml before bed is fine, at first it seemed to interfere with my sleep but that passed in about 2 days.

yeah - it does kind of make you hungry - thats one reason I know its not ephedrine in there to be sure. with ECA I just dont feel like eating at all.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    yeah - it does kind of make you hungry - thats one reason I know its not ephedrine in there to be sure. with ECA I just dont feel like eating at all.
    no kidding and I certainly don't feel the need for a nap when I pop some ECA, lol.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I was using about 1ml before bed like KS. Less than 1ml I couldn't feel any effects at all. But the problem with 1ml is it puts me to sleep (ketotifen), so 1ml before sleep, heart races a bit, no shakes and occasionally I soak my pillow with sweat. Good product but I have very little luck with any of the fat burners (ECA, clen , T3)...I guess I'm destined to be a fat fuck .......or I could try to increase my cardio

Pete - if you are anything like me, I am not sure that drinking the whole bottle would do any good

Remember -it helps to do a little cardio now and then - like walkingover to turn on the TV instead of using the clicker

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Pete - if you are anything like me, I am not sure that drinking the whole bottle would do any good
    You may be right my friend

As far as cardio goes, it's a neccesary evil. I have to get my head around putting on more muscle and try to get lean. I just keep thinking about what a good friend of eye_candys said when I asked him about cardio "I don't bother with those things....can't build muscle on cardio machines ". For the record, this man is jakked and a half!! Super lean, hard as nails and big! EC...you know who I'm talking about

Have any of you guys tried using the liqiclen and regular clen at the same time? I was thinking of doing this cause it would make my bottles of liqiclen last longer...

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    the keto just zaps me, i cant take it. i am tired enough all the time.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by bigkev
    the keto just zaps me, i cant take it. i am tired enough all the time.
    bk, cyc,
    what is the purpose of the keto in this product? i mean, if it makes me tired all the time, and generally feel like shit, im not going to use it. ive got a bottle here, with one mg gone from it, but i didnt use it again after that 1st time, cause i felt so lousy the rest of the day it seemed like.

peace bb79

If you got the earlier version I would definitely take it at night 30mins before bed - you WILL sleep which is hard sometimes when you are hopped up on ECA when cutting

Also - dont take so much at first - you have to work up to it and even then - break up the dose into 2x or 3x per day and it works great.

yeah - again - WARNING - just saw on another board some poor guy took 1/4 of a ml and got pounded! so ease into this stuff, it is powerful. Maybe just take a few drops at first.

yeah - again - WARNING - just saw on another board some poor guy took 1/4 of a ml and got pounded! so ease into this stuff, it is powerful. Maybe just take a few drops at first.
    Will it work just as well if you take it all at once or do you need to split your doses up throughout the day? I am also using regular clen tabs with it (if that matters)

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    bb use of the keto is to avoid the downregulation of beta 2 receptors basically so you can continue use for long period of time without having to cycle it, it is actually an anti histermine, this stuff makes me so sleepy stopped taking it now gone back to eca cos I couldnt take how it was making me feel. First time I did it I took 1/4 ml and then 1/2 and to be honest it still doesnt do much for me maybe some of them are dosed different? cos like pete said I get nothing much off mine in the way of clen sides, i mean with real clen I cant take 4 tabs I can take 1cc of this a day and dont really feel much more than tired???

peace

OJ - you might want to use it at night - but if you are a heavy clen user, I wonder if you have to take enough so that the keto has a chance to clean out your receptors first - Duchain advocated a pretty high dose of keto all at once for those who are clogged.

iron I think it is just as good taken once - maybe at night - but I ahve to split it up so I dont get sleepy if I want to take it during the day.

Thread Information