ward065 is offline Member

what do u think of this cycle?

here is the next cycle i plan to run. It is planned to be shorter than my last cycles by about 20-25%. It will also be with GH, and short acting gear- something i have not done yet in a cycle.

Also, my calories will be higher than they've EVER been- Honestly, i don't like eating so much usually, but i know i need to - i can easily curb down the calories if i find i am gaining fat and not muscle. Calories will average close to 5,000 a day.

I will also be taking milk thistle, 1.5 g i every day I Think is a good dose, With the anadrol

Before i start the cycle, i am going to slowly ramp up the HGH dosage to help get IGF levels closer to where they need to be

3 weeks out from cycle = 7 IU's eod
    2 weeks out from cycle- 8 IU's eod
    1 week out from cycle - 9 IU's eod

Cycle

1-10 hgh 10-12 iu's every other day.

1-4 or 1-5 Anadrol 100mg (ED)
    1-5 Test Prop 1000-1100 mg (ED shots)
    1-5 Tren -Acetate (Fina) 500-550 mg (ED shots)
    1-10 Test Enanthate 1000-1200 mg
    1-10 Deca 500-600mg
    1-10 Tren Enanthate 500-600 mg

this will be my most 'extreme' cycle thus far, and my goal is to get up to 210-215 SOLID pounds, roughly 15-20 lbs above current weight.

juice_305 is offline Banned
    keep us posted on how it goes?
    cant really coment on your cycle i've only done test/dbol .

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by ward065
    here is the next cycle i plan to run. It is planned to be shorter than my last cycles by about 20-25%. It will also be with GH, and short acting gear- something i have not done yet in a cycle.

Also, my calories will be higher than they've EVER been- Honestly, i don't like eating so much usually, but i know i need to - i can easily curb down the calories if i find i am gaining fat and not muscle. Calories will average close to 5,000 a day.

I will also be taking milk thistle, 1.5 g i every day I Think is a good dose, With the anadrol

Before i start the cycle, i am going to slowly ramp up the HGH dosage to help get IGF levels closer to where they need to be

3 weeks out from cycle = 7 IU's eod
    2 weeks out from cycle- 8 IU's eod
    1 week out from cycle - 9 IU's eod

Cycle

1-10 hgh 10-12 iu's every other day.

1-4 or 1-5 Anadrol 100mg (ED)
    1-5 Test Prop 1000-1100 mg (ED shots)
    1-5 Tren -Acetate (Fina) 500-550 mg (ED shots)
    1-10 Test Enanthate 1000-1200 mg
    1-10 Deca 500-600mg
    1-10 Tren Enanthate 500-600 mg

this will be my most 'extreme' cycle thus far, and my goal is to get up to 210-215 SOLID pounds, roughly 15-20 lbs above current weight.
    Ward VERY similar to my next cycle although I'm running the Prop and TrenA all the way through. You should yield great gains from it. May want to have some cabergoline on hand as BigK stated to me (ran at .5mg E3D) and B6 @ 200mg/day throughout Tren/Deca usage.

If you aren't planning on competing I see no need to put your body through this as you could still put on 15-20lbs over time with a lot less drugs but if you're like myself and plan on doing shows in 07 it is almost necessary. Not sure what your current goals are as far as that goes or if you're just doing it for personal reasons. JMO.

Otherwise I'd stick with shorter esters all the way through personally and no worry about switching to Enanthate w/either Tren or Test. I see no point other than less injects.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    whatever you end up doin if you are using deca tren and test you must extend the test so that it is 1-2 weeks longer than the deca...............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Ward VERY similar to my next cycle although I'm running the Prop and TrenA all the way through. You should yield great gains from it. May want to have some cabergoline on hand as BigK stated to me (ran at .5mg E3D) and B6 @ 200mg/day throughout Tren /Deca usage.

If you aren't planning on competing I see no need to put your body through this as you could still put on 15-20lbs over time with a lot less drugs but if you're like myself and plan on doing shows in 07 it is almost necessary. Not sure what your current goals are as far as that goes or if you're just doing it for personal reasons. JMO.

Otherwise I'd stick with shorter esters all the way through personally and no worry about switching to Enanthate w/either Tren or Test. I see no point other than less injects.
    No plans on competing now. Bodybuilding is my hobby

Also, i want to cut off short acting gear after 5 weeks, so i am not jabbing myself 8 times a week and only 3 times a week (yay!) for the remaining 5 weeks. I am sure after 5 weeks, the frequent injections will become annoying- so you're correct, that is why i want to do this.

That's a lot of gear and stress on the body just for the hell of it bro.. I'd think more long-term and consider whether it's worth it. When is the last time you had bloodwork done and how did it look? Also I defended your acne in your other post but make sure you take this into consideration as it deff isn't going to get any better with the compounds you have listed, I'd get it under control before I proceeded with the proposed cycle.

btw, agreed w/Booz 100% about running Test longer than Tren . That's a must for quick recovery IMO.
    -B D
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]

I B D
    AR VET

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Just my opinion, but I would run the test at least 2 weeks longer than the decca!!

yeah, i will run test 1 week longer

I changed the plan a bit. I have been known for having a lot of trouble with prop pain, so i decided to keep the prop and tren acetate, but to cut down on the amount per week. Let me explain

weeks 1-4- Anadrol 100mg, milk thistle
    weeks 1-9 deca , 600mg, tren enth., 600mg, test enth, 1,250 mg
    Week 10: 1000 mg test enth.

weeks 1-4- 700mg (7cc) test prop per week- 100mg every day; 350mg (3.5 CC) fina per week- 50 mg every day;

I will fill the rest of the syringe up with longer acting gear (Test enanthate , deca and tren enanthate)- this will allow me to cut down on injections after 4 weeks, and it will also help to cut up the test prop, which i can have very acute pain afterwards.... I will distribute it in an even manner so i am getting the doses listed for weeks 1-9.

Still, i want to get the gear in my system quickly, and this time i do not want to wait 4 weeks for the other gear to kick in- as this cycle is different from my previous ones. Even though the dose will be somewhat lighter weeks 1-4, i will still have it in my system, then it will be ceased as the longer gear takes over (And where i can cut back on injections significantly )

advice/ suggestions with this should be helpful

Let us know how it goes... Remember to get Bloodwork done before hand to see how you stand.

www.directlabs.com
    Male Comprehensive + Total/Free Test
    $220
    -B D
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]

I B D
    AR VET

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i have read/heard that running GH ED is a much more effective way to "RAMP UP" igf levels

Thread Information