ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~

How long is too long to be on GH/Humalog?

I will be using GH with my next cycle at 4.5IU's per day and I'm not sure if there is a "top" amount of time to be on it. I was thinking of staying on for 12 months...Is this ok? Should I lower the dose? Also, do most of you guys run the Humalog 6 weeks on 6 weeks off or? thanks

ironmaster is offline Associate Member
    IF, I have used GH/humalog for 12 weeks, followed by 1 month off the humalog, for years. Have run humulin-r for 16 weeks. No problems. I have never seen a documented case of a BB'er becoming diabetic from insulin use at sane doses. I have discussed this with the AnabolicDiabetic, very knowledgeable diabetic BB'er and power lifter, and he agrees.
    In fact, it is more possible to become diabetic from exogenous HGH used alone. The primary purpose for using humalog with GH is to counteract the down regulating effects og GH on insulin sensitivity.
    A slow insulin is better for mass building if one is not using GH.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by ironmaster
    IF, I have used GH/humalog for 12 weeks, followed by 1 month off the humalog, for years. Have run humulin-r for 16 weeks. No problems. I have never seen a documented case of a BB'er becoming diabetic from insulin use at sane doses. I have discussed this with the AnabolicDiabetic, very knowledgeable diabetic BB'er and power lifter, and he agrees.
    In fact, it is more possible to become diabetic from exogenous HGH used alone. The primary purpose for using humalog with GH is to counteract the down regulating effects og GH on insulin sensitivity.
    A slow insulin is better for mass building if one is not using GH.
    Thanks ironmaster...I think I try using the Humalog 12 on 4 off as you stated...thanks for all the help, I'm just about ready with all of my stuff to get rollin in Sep.

berry is offline Associate Member
    there can be complications bro, be carefull

Thread Information