Thread: Cycle complete

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Cycle complete

I just took my last shot of test enth. I was running a 10 weeker 500mg EW. When i started, my bodyweight was 183 with 13% BF at age 21. Today I weighed in at 197 with BF at 14.3%. I am now headed to PCT in a couple weeks, and i'll see how much of this i can keep. The results werent as great as I hoped, and i blame this on two things: my diet, and it's rumored my UGL underdoses his shit by a lot of peeps. But for arguments sake, i'll say my diet wasnt as great as it could have been, but all in all...good experience. Thanks for the help guys. Does this sound like a legitimate gain?

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    Yea the gain doesnt seem something to go crazy about but 13lbs is 13lbs.. diet is the most imp part of growing or leaning out..

Blog Entries
    Yeah. I will definately have to work harder at that next time, but you live and you learn. BTW im 6'1" to all who care. Forgot to put that in. I would like to ultimately be around 6'1" 205-210lbs with around 13-15% BF. Thats the plan.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Diet is 90% of gains. But 13lbs is good.

taiotosh7 is offline Associate Member
    ya live and learn, now you know what to do differently if and when you choose to do another cycle

Blog Entries
    Yes. I plan to do one more around sep. or whenever bloodlevels are back to good. I know i want to do test enth again, but at 750mg EW and im going to add a kick starter; possibly dbol or prop. Im really not too sure yet, but i have some time to see whats best for me.

Blog Entries
    Oh yeah...so since it's 2 weeks til PCT, does that mean I still can experience the benefit of the test until about the end of the second week?

yes but it will dramatically drop off

mcgas7 is offline Associate Member
    why do you want to up dose to 750mg? i'd stick at the 500mg p/w as your still gaining from that.. add dbol or deca next cycle? just a thought..

Blog Entries
    yeah good point. I cant really decide b/w dbol deca or some short ester test. Have any experience with these? Are a bombs too harsh for my experience with juice>

Thread Information