I'm Gorgeous295 is offline New Member

Help With Novaldex!

HOW DO I CYCLE NOVALDEX........WHEN DO U GUYS SUGGEST I USE IT AND FOR HOW LONG?

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    use it only when symptoms start to occure,start wth one tab ed and go from there ,depending on how prone u are to it,u might need to bump it up to 2 .

Penetrator is offline Junior Member
    What should be considered symptoms?
    Any point in taking some without these symptoms as nolva only blocks the receptors in the chest?

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    itchy ,burning nipples,soreness.lumps tissue buildup behind the nipple.what do u mean block the receptors in the chest????????taken through the cycle with no symptoms ,can inhibit gains.proiron will aid and block.

ripped_82 is offline Member
    I would suggest: 40mg day one
    20mg day two
    10mg till symptoms subside or until end of cycle

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    If you are really sensitive, I suggest 20mg daily throughout the whole cycle. Or invest in some arimidex . Inhibit gains. . .ya. . .maybe I couple lbs..but if you don't use it, you'll gain those couple lbs in your chest. Safe than sorry.

Arrow

How would I know if Im sensistive to gyno?
    This is my forth week of sys(500mg/week)/deca (200mg/tendays)
    I weigh 255lbs with some bf. Will my risk for gyno be increased by the fact that im not completly lean?

BIG R is offline Member
    I would use it even if I didnt show sighns of gyno! The big misconception in this tread is that you should wait till you have sighns of side effects: WRONG!! Big mistake. Going by all of guys I know that already HAVE GYNOCAMASTIA it has become a perminate part of thier lives and Will not go away. They need surgery now! Heck, we can't even joke around rough cause thier tities hurt! Too funny.
    So do take the Nolvadex its just a little precautionary technique. It even has a slight thermogenic effect when taken before you work out. If you plan to compete it will also make your legs look harder in appearance as it prevents the estrogen from holding the water in them.
    Don't take any chances with your body you only have one. I've been very luck not to have gotten any gyno as I take Nolvadex since the 1st cycle I got on. There are some friends of mine that got Bitch tits in the 1st year of experimenting. You never know how your body is going to react. Its like a new car thing? Do you buy the extended warranty in case something goes wrong or do you just take it and just hope everything holds for 6 years?
    YOur Call.................

Peace
    Big R

Thanks alot BIG R!
    The thing that I disslike the most about cycling/training is that there are som many different opinions and contradictions, so that a young bb like myself will eventually have to learn by my own misstakes. And the truth is that many of those errors can be fatal or at the very least large setbacks.
    I often see replies that encourages people to search the board, but I hope u understand that when a search has been conducted there are still several questions that remain unanswered.

So what u mean is that I should take some nolva now?
    As I said earlier in this thread, this is my forth week of cycling, how do u suggest that i start the nolva? 20mg daily? How long? And hold the chlom to 4.week post cycle?

I rely on ur help! Thnx guys!

Thread Information