GARY_470 is offline New Member

Tren/test Prop/winstrol Cycle Advice Needed

Im looking to do the above cycle but would like some advice on how to do it properly as ive looked it up and alot of people do it differently. Im looking to gain lean muscle , lose fat and rip up hard.

Ive currently done 3 bulking cycles cycles over the past 3 years which where mainly sust/deca /dianabol . I made good progress on these cycles.

my stats are ;
    26 years old
    6 years training
    5ft 5"
    13 stone 10lbs

I currently have good muscle size but dont have much shape. Id love to have a ripped hard look with solid abs.

What doses of each above would you take and over how many weeks for the best results. Ill keep my diet clean and protein high. All advice is much appreciated.

joshr is offline Associate Member
    i'd do the tren for 8-10weeks at 75mg ed the prop for 10-12 weeks two weeks longer then the tren at 100mg ed winstrol 6 weeks before your cycle ends up to your pct at 100mg ed if you understand what im saying

Thanks mate. Did you mix the tren with the test and do it as 1 jab. Also ill have Nolva on hand just incase any gyno symptoms occur but did you also take anything else like vitamins or supplements to help you whilst on this cycle.

joshr is offline Associate Member
    yes you can mix them in one pin and i would take b12 to help with the pain of the prop injection also for the nolva i would start to take it two weeks in at 20mg day if you choose depends on how your body has reacted in the past to gear but tren is intense so i would say for safty reasons take the nolva

The Moose is offline Junior Member
    that wud be way to much to mix into 1 pin if you plan on doing 1 shot everyday and mixing in the b12, that alone without the b12 your at 3ccs and thus can only stick in your ass and you gotta keep the injection sites rotating. i'd rethink about doing ED injections and opt for EOD or at least dropping the winny and going to a high dose (100mg) of winny pills ED
    then do your tren and prop EOD with 1 2cc shot or the tren EOD and the prop ED

If I do the tren and test prop EOD will I still get good gains. Would you still do 75mg of Tren EOD along with 100mg of test Prop. I thought that doing these jabs ED may be a bit much. How does this now look :

WKS 1 - 6 75mg Tren EOD
    WKS 1 - 8 100mg Test Prop EOD
    WKS 2 - 8 100mg Winstrol Tablets ED

that looks alot better, tren and prop are best done every other day anyways. with the winny tabs at 100mg, keep in mind it will be harder on your liver so stay away from drinking and don't run it quite as long, say maybe 4-5 weeks
    I'd opt for 4 to be safer and do it the last 4 weeks
    which type of tren are you planning on running? acetate or enanthate , because that will make a difference, acetate needs to be injected ED and the enanthate can be done once a week, it usually gives betters results but its more expensive. if thats the case i would even throw in a small dose of winny injection like 1/2 c EOD and if your body comp is at the right percentage you could get right ripped!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    dropping bf is all about Diet...
    and its almost IMPOSSIBLE to drop BF and gain LBM at same time

yeah but juicing it and eating healthy, combined with the right amount of cardio and resistance training makes that possible, and like i said if your body comp is at the right level u can get ripped, i'm not syaing you'll drop a shit load of weight, if u want to do that i suggest DNP , stuff works wonders!

Thread Information