SurreyJack is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Breathing Probelms....

Hey guys, i just wanted to ask a quick question: im always out of breath...usually take a long deep breath every 5 mins.... im going to tell you guys straight up... i smoke a lot of weed, it helps me eat a lot more then i can while on cycle.... do you guys think my shortness of breath is due to the weed or my current cycle of test e at 500 mg a week and deca at 400 mg a week...i kick started it with dbol at 30 mg....

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    If you're bloating then yes some of the shortness of breath could be from that. But also the resin from pot is very sticky and could be causing a lot of problems in your lungs and the ability to take in air.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Quote Originally Posted by SurreyJack
    Hey guys, i just wanted to ask a quick question: im always out of breath...usually take a long deep breath every 5 mins.... im going to tell you guys straight up... i smoke a lot of weed, it helps me eat a lot more then i can while on cycle.... do you guys think my shortness of breath is due to the weed or my current cycle of test e at 500 mg a week and deca at 400 mg a week...i kick started it with dbol at 30 mg....
    Bro, if its a problem, stop ****in smoking and start running. Simple as that.

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    have you thought about stopping the weed...???? just taking a guess there lol.... i mean smoking is not that great for cardiovascular health...jmo

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    Take Nolvadex 10mg a day to lose the bloat... see how much it improves your breathing.

TheSentinal is offline Member
    Is this a serious question? Stop working out and doing AAS, then you can smoke and not get out of breath. "I smoke weed so I can eat more"! Bro, work out more with intensity and you'll eat your ass off. Do you drink alcohol to help you sleep? Lay off the weed and you'll feel more energetic and healthy, plus your body will reward you with better gains.

Thread Information