StarTrek is offline New Member

First Time....Any Advice Please

Whats crackin' fellas....I'm sure you get this question all the time so I hope it's not to much trouble to help me out...I know you were all first timers once.
    I'm 5'10 200 lbs and wanna be a solid 185 lbs ... For my first cycle i wanna shread right up so focus on definition and muscle density.....and I also wanted to Stack...again sorry if my terminology is off i'm still new but i've been doing my homework and will continue reading up on this. I've been informed by those gone before me to try a stack of DECA and WINNI V using clomid after to combat gyno and water retention(I definitly don't want to retain water or be plagued with gyno) again excuse my terminology if it's off.....Hopefully you all may have some other stacks for me to try and it would be greatly appreciated. Also test enanthate was another I could use.
    Thanks so much for your time and info guys
    All the best.

peump is offline Senior Member
    what does your diet look like?
    how old are you?
    what is your body fat %?
    how long have you been training?
    what are your specific goals?

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by StarTrek
    Whats crackin' fellas....I'm sure you get this question all the time so I hope it's not to much trouble to help me out...I know you were all first timers once.
    I'm 5'10 200 lbs and wanna be a solid 185 lbs ... For my first cycle i wanna shread right up so focus on definition and muscle density.....and I also wanted to Stack...again sorry if my terminology is off i'm still new but i've been doing my homework and will continue reading up on this. I've been informed by those gone before me to try a stack of DECA and WINNI V using clomid after to combat gyno and water retention(I definitly don't want to retain water or be plagued with gyno) again excuse my terminology if it's off.....Hopefully you all may have some other stacks for me to try and it would be greatly appreciated. Also test enanthate was another I could use.
    Thanks so much for your time and info guys
    All the best.

Well, if you have really been doing you homework, then you would know that a stack of just Decca and Winny is most definetly NOT what you want for a first cycle.
    Answer peump's questions and we can better help you out, BUT my guess would be that you are young and want to try to go with shortcuts instead of making sure your diet and training are correct first.
    to get shredded, you need proper DIET not AAS!!

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Oh my...........beam me up Scotty........lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Oh my...........beam me up Scotty........lol...

OK Pinnacle....That was just cruel........LOLOL after all there IS no intelligent life here ....Most Ilogical!!!

masterjuice is offline Associate Member
    sman i heard u did a decca only cycle for a whole year when u were 19 lol jk

Quote Originally Posted by masterjuice
    sman i heard u did a decca only cycle for a whole year when u were 19 lol jk
    HEY who told you that lie??? I was 16 and ran it solid for 24 months straight with NO pct at all!! I never really wanted to have a penis anyway, now its gone for good!!

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    LOL.......look at it this way,now that its gone for good you'll never need pct ever again.aint that cool?

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    you need to do MUCH more homework....look up "deca dick" in the search tab and see what happens when you take deca without testosterone .

also clomid does nothing to prevent deca gyno..... you are misinformed. whoever told you about this cycle and about the clomid.....welll run away from them and never listen to them again.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    LOL.......look at it this way,now that its gone for good you'll never need pct ever again.aint that cool?
    That's true, but do you know how hard it is for me to find a bra that fits? Damn Victoria's secret.........

Okay not what i was looking for but at least your listening i guess....anyway like i said this is my first time.....I'm on a low carb diet...no supplements...2 protein shakes a day.....body fat 15-18%...I've been training off and on since I was 18 i'm now 26.....I'm not claiming to be in the gym everyday but i'm always active with hockey .... Maybe this isn't the route i should take and maybe i should work harder on my diet and training....I was just hoping for some info...Lastly my goals would be to add definition and muscle density...right now my size is nice just alittle soft....when i flex it's not as hard and defined as i'd like.....I'm looking for a stack that will help me get there safely and the proper pct afterwards....I know the name is jokes but poke fun at it after ...no pun intended.
    Thanx
    Last edited by StarTrek; 05-20-2006 at 03:45 PM.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StarTrek
    Okay not what i was looking for but at least your listening i guess....anyway like i said this is my first time.....I'm on a low carb diet...no supplements...2 protein shakes a day.....body fat 15-18%...I've been training off and on since I was 18 i'm now 26.....I'm not claiming to be in the gym everyday but i'm always active with hockey .... Maybe this isn't the route i should take and maybe i should work harder on my diet and training....I was just hoping for some info...Lastly my goals would be to add definition and muscle density...right now i'm size is nice just alittle soft....when i flex it's not as hard and defined as i'd like.....hope ya'll can help...thanx

well then you made the right choice. if your not in the gym working your tail off there is no point to gear. and also you need to have your diet on point which is actually the most iomportant thing. do yourself a favor scroll down to the diet forum and check out the cutting sticky. model a diet after it....it has worked wonders for many people.

Thanks bro I appreciate that and I will definitly check that out for sure....And I wanna apologize to everyone else....I've been reading alittle more on the rules and regs here and i'll do some more reading and research and then come back and ask ya'll some questions.......rookie mistakes and i'll try not to have it happen again.....

Thread Information